You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

(Apologies if this has already been posted)

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Thought this might be an interesting change from the usual "muzzies = evil" threads that seem to crop up here periodically.

In a nutshell, a particularly incendiary piece of Islamophobic propaganda has been circulated widely (of course, not reported by the mainstream US media). In Ohio, this seems to have resulted in the gassing of a mosque. More specifically, pepper spray (seems to be the likely substance used) was sprayed into a room full of children and babies, while their mothers were praying in the same building.

Of course, this has made headline news all across the US, where every mainstream news outlet has covered it with the same attention as if a Muslim had gassed children in a church, or a Christian has gassed Jewish children in a synagogue.

Err .... not.

PS: and Strontium Dog. Don't bother. It was the Muzzies fault. There, I've saved you the trouble.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Apologies if this has already been posted)

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Thought this might be an interesting change from the usual "muzzies = evil" threads that seem to crop up here periodically.

In a nutshell, a particularly incendiary piece of Islamophobic propaganda has been circulated widely (of course, not reported by the mainstream US media). In Ohio, this seems to have resulted in the gassing of a mosque. More specifically, pepper spray (seems to be the likely substance used) was sprayed into a room full of children and babies, while their mothers were praying in the same building.

Of course, this has made headline news all across the US, where every mainstream news outlet has covered it with the same attention as if a Muslim had gassed children in a church, or a Christian has gassed Jewish children in a synagogue.

Err .... not.

PS: and Strontium Dog. Don't bother. It was the Muzzies fault. There, I've saved you the trouble.

Negged for being a whiney little bitch

Mate, that's very poor indeed. Nobody would say attacks like this are deserved and it is a terrorist act. However, it's the victim mentality that get's my goat (literally, if they had chance!!). How many Muslims were murdered in Iran and Saudi (by their governments) this week, for immoral acts, based on fairy stories?

How many muslim children have been forced into arranged marriages to be abused by muslim men, this week?

How many women have been murdered in "Honour killings" this week by other muslims?

Muslims are the biggest terrorist threat to other muslims across the world.

I don't think anyone needs to keep score, but you really need to get the muslim house in order before highlighting very rare despicable occurances.

Stop Child Executions In Iran

Rally your bretheren to combatting consistent human rights violations before picking on single terrorist attacks.

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Saudi executioner tells all

God is great - in it

Mate, that's very poor indeed. Nobody would say attacks like this are deserved and it is a terrorist act. However, it's the victim mentality that get's my goat (literally, if they had chance!!). How many Muslims were murdered in Iran and Saudi (by their governments) this week, for immoral acts, based on fairy stories?

How many muslim children have been forced into arranged marriages to be abused by muslim men, this week?

How many women have been murdered in "Honour killings" this week by other muslims?

Muslims are the biggest terrorist threat to other muslims across the world.

I don't think anyone needs to keep score, but you really need to get the muslim house in order before highlighting very rare despicable occurances.

Stop Child Executions In Iran

Rally your bretheren to combatting consistent human rights violations before picking on single terrorist attacks.

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Saudi executioner tells all

God is great - in it

I've addressed this in my latest post on the "Muslims Kicking Off" thread, but I'll reply here as well as a lot of people won't read it.

That post is contemptible. You are telling Muslims they have no right to draw attention to attacks on them by non-Muslims until they stop attacks on each other. You didn't even say, how about addressing both issues at the same time? No, it was: get your own house in order first, and until then shut up and take it. Even if you're a Muslim who condemns violence by other Muslims.

And you claim on the other thread that you want to enter into a meaningful dialogue with Muslims. Good grief.

I've addressed this in my latest post on the "Muslims Kicking Off" thread, but I'll reply here as well as a lot of people won't read it.

That post is contemptible. You are telling Muslims they have no right to draw attention to attacks on them by non-Muslims until they stop attacks on each other. You didn't even say, how about addressing both issues at the same time? No, it was: get your own house in order first, and until then shut up and take it. Even if you're a Muslim who condemns violence by other Muslims.

And you claim on the other thread that you want to enter into a meaningful dialogue with Muslims. Good grief.

Mate, I've just seen you've replied to my post and I'll get round to it.

However, the purpose (as I see it) of ISR's dig was to play the victim. My post was aimed at this, not a general attack on muslims. I agree it was a deplorable act of terrorism, but why, if isr was an upset muslim did he bring SD into it? That's what I took umbridge with. For someone who cries "straw man" every 2nd paragraph, I think you're off base here.

For me creating this thread and then bringing SD into it shows where isr's priorities lie.

We can all agree, this was a terrorist act, but SD is irrelevant. Even you can see that, surely?

I wasn't dismissing muslim concerns, I actually share the views on the historical actions of "the west" in the middle east. Something I've previously discussed with isr, and we agree on many things.

However, nobody in society is targetting muslims on a consistent basis at all.

ISR's thread makes light of the act, not my post.

But we'll all tip-toe round them because we used to be an empire.

It's the consistency that fucking annoys me.

Before you start again, consider this. Muslims are the biggest killers of muslims in this world. Can you point me to another thread where isr is highlighting the muslim massacre of other muslims? Of course not.

We all have our agenda's but you've seriously misread mine here. I suggest you keep the threads seperate.

I'm not going to bother responding to the pathetic baiting in the OP, but I would like to place on record my objection to the use of the term "Muslim children". We wouldn't dream of saying "Conservative children" or "Labour children" or "fascist children" or, indeed, use any other kind of phrase that automatically ascribes the adult's beliefs onto their offspring.

I believe "children of Muslim parents" would be more appropriate. It's unfair to assume that children automatically share their parents' opinions on how the universe came into being.

Mate, I've just seen you've replied to my post and I'll get round to it.

However, the purpose (as I see it) of ISR's dig was to play the victim. My post was aimed at this, not a general attack on muslims. I agree it was a deplorable act of terrorism, but why, if isr was an upset muslim did he bring SD into it? That's what I took umbridge with. For someone who cries "straw man" every 2nd paragraph, I think you're off base here.

For me creating this thread and then bringing SD into it shows where isr's priorities lie.

We can all agree, this was a terrorist act, but SD is irrelevant. Even you can see that, surely?

Isr can speak perfectly well for himself, but I saw his post as simply trying to inject some balance into the GF and show that Muslims are the victims of violence as well as the perpetrators of it. As I said on the other thread, you appear to have programmed yourself to categorise any Muslim grievance as playing the victim card, so it's not surprising that that's the motive you ascribed to isr.

I agree that his dig at SD was uncalled for, but I read it as an afterthought from an angry and sometimes excitable poster, not the whole reason for the post. Your post didn't stay focused on his dig - you expanded it to repeat your general accusation of Muslims claiming victim status. I could have accepted that your post was just aimed at isr, if it hadn't been for the fact that you've tarred the whole Muslim community with that brush on numerous previous occasions.

Balance is necessary because if all people ever hear about Muslims is the horrible shit that they do, it will ultimately serve to dehumanise them and confirm that they're the enemy. There are more than enough articles on this forum about the atrocities committed by Muslims, the majority of them posted by you. In the face of this constant drip-feed of "Muslims are cunts" stories, it's necessary to remind people that Muslims are humans just like anyone else, and unfortunately it's coming to the point where the only way to do that is to show them being treated like sub-humans and shock people into empathy.

I wasn't dismissing muslim concerns, I actually share the views on the historical actions of "the west" in the middle east. Something I've previously discussed with isr, and we agree on many things.

I know you share those views with him. But the grievances of western Muslims don't just spring from what's being done to Muslims in the Middle East. They're also about what they're suffering from here in the West, in the countries that are their homes. You evidently don't recognise those grievances at all, otherwise you wouldn't have come out with this gem:

However, nobody in society is targetting muslims on a consistent basis at all.

I'm sorry, but that's absolute rubbish. I gave SD a number of examples in the other thread of the rising level of intimidation and violence that Muslims in Britain are being subjected to because of their faith. This pattern has been replicated across the western world since 9/11.

ISR's thread makes light of the act, not the article.

But we'll all tip-toe round them because we used to be an empire.

It's the consistency that fucking annoys me.

Before you start again, consider this. Muslims are the biggest killers of muslims in this world. Can you point me to another thread where isr is highlighting the muslim massacre of other muslims? Of course not.

We all have our agenda's but you've seriously misread mine here. I suggest you keep the threads seperate.

I don't ever recall isr doing that, no, and I do think he and many other Muslims would help their cause immeasurably if they did more to acknowledge and condemn Muslim on Muslim violence.

But as I've already said, your attitude of "stop complaining until you've put your own house in order" that you've consistently displayed on this forum hasn't just been addressed to isr, it's been to all Muslims. This attitude conveys the message that even those Muslims who do challenge and campaign against the treatment of Muslims by other Muslims are obliged to shut up and not complain about things like this, until they make the breakthrough and their views gain traction within the wider Muslim community. If that's not your intention then you need to change the way you talk about this. If you're so determined to have consistency on this subject, and if you want to protect yourself from accusations of having an agenda, you could give some thought to acknowledging the efforts of progressive Muslims around the world occasionally, instead of limiting yourself all the time to condemning Muslims who say nothing about intra-Muslim violence.

(Sorry to be doing the forum equivalent of talking behind your back isr, but I'm sure you'll address what I've said if you need to.)

I'm not going to bother responding to the pathetic baiting in the OP, but I would like to place on record my objection to the use of the term "Muslim children". We wouldn't dream of saying "Conservative children" or "Labour children" or "fascist children" or, indeed, use any other kind of phrase that automatically ascribes the adult's beliefs onto their offspring.

I believe "children of Muslim parents" would be more appropriate. It's unfair to assume that children automatically share their parents' opinions on how the universe came into being.

I disagree with you here mate. If they were kids at the labour conference, tory conference, catholic class, etc they would be labelled as such.

In fact I can see the headline. Muslims target catholic babies.

This shit aint right who's ever name carries it out against whomever.

Come on, would you be comfortable with someone claiming their 2 year old kid was a Marxist? I don't think so, which is why I advocate not labelling people until they are old enough to decide that they actively wish to follow a particular theology.

This labelling-kids-before-they-can-decide-for-themselves is one of the ways in which organised religion ensures it is perpetuated in generations which would otherwise be hostile to it. How many times have you heard someone say something like "I'm a Catholic, although I don't believe in God". Newsflash for you: if you don't believe in God, you ain't a Catholic. But I lose count of the occasions I hear something similar - and invariably these people have their kids baptised, more out of habit than anything else.

Come on, would you be comfortable with someone claiming their 2 year old kid was a Marxist? I don't think so, which is why I advocate not labelling people until they are old enough to decide that they actively wish to follow a particular theology.

This labelling-kids-before-they-can-decide-for-themselves is one of the ways in which organised religion ensures it is perpetuated in generations which would otherwise be hostile to it. How many times have you heard someone say something like "I'm a Catholic, although I don't believe in God". Newsflash for you: if you don't believe in God, you ain't a Catholic. But I lose count of the occasions I hear something similar - and invariably these people have their kids baptised, more out of habit than anything else.

When it comes to views on religion you should know where I stand, however humanity goes beyond religious folly and muslim kids are as precious as mine or yours.

This is complete horseshit, and the double standards on display here really takes the biscuit.

First of all, what was the main point of this thread? To highlight a terrorist attack committed AGAINST Muslims, in a Western country. One which was completely ignored by the mainstream media.

In response I get negged for, and I quote, "being a whiney bitch", and pilloried for even posting this.

People object why I labeled them "Muslim" children. Hint - it was the title of the article I linked to, and double hint - they were MUSLIM, and the reason they were gassed is BECAUSE they were Muslim (so it was tiny bit relevant, methinks!).

And you JRD7 top it off with this gem:

What a total load of fucked up two faced bollocks!

1) these are NOT rare occurances. You only get to call them rare occurances because the mainstream media doesn't report them, or if they do, only as an afterthought and quickly dropped afterwards. Example: the murder of van Gogh in Holland. A despicable act. Yet, whenever its mentioned afterwards, noone thinks to mention the response. Islamic schools attacked. Mosques firebombed. Etc, etc.

This was one of the key points behind posting this. It was a despicable attack. It wasn't a small thing. And it was completely ignored. Congratulations for completely missing the point.

2) whats this? Some Muslims also do naughty things to Muslims? Thats really twisted logic. At any given moment, there are Christians killing Christians too. So when Christian children are gassed in a church, that shouldn't be mentioned then?

Sure, when countries are invaded, smashed, all social and civil institutions destroyed - then shit happens. I repeat what I said on earlier threads. On any given week where bad Muslims kills other Muslims, you have Western armies slaughtering EVEN MORE.

Example: US slaughtering over 60 women and children in Afghanistan a few weeks ago, or shooting up houses IN Pakistan killed 12-20 women and children (eyewitnesses interviewed all over Pakistani TV)

So JRD7, whats your argument here? Some Muslims are being killed by Muslims, so why am I bringing this up? What the hell does that prove? Plenty of Muslims are being killed by US, British, NATO etc soldiers as well.

Whats your point here, exactly? Just posting this story equals "a victims mentality" (your words), and that somehow insults you?

Completely fucked up set of priorities.

3) "Rally my bretheren to do xyz" before we dare to speak out against acts committed against us? (again, your words, JRD7)

Who the hell do you think you are, telling people when they are ALLOWED to speak out against criminal acts committed against them?

4)

How many Muslims were murdered in Iran and Saudi (by their governments) this week, for immoral acts, based on fairy stories?

Probably not even 0.0001% of the number YOU obviously think, based on the fantasy picture you have concocted about life in those countries you have picked as your examples. What a stupid parrallel to draw.

Some countries have laws governing internal behaviour, which YOU don't agree with, and that somehow equals acts of violence like this?

This false usage of "human rights" and crocodile tears over such, used as justification for (or dismissal of) even greater violations of human rights, is one of the bugbears of this "new world order".

5) the completely convenient amnesia displayed by some on this thread (or perhaps more properly labeled HYPOCRISY) who argued the following on the other thread:

- that mass forms of Islamophobic propaganda really don't play much of a role in inciting violence

Here, you have interesting parallels drawn by this article over a possible cause behind the attack. True, its never clear cut, and in most cases, its more likely to be a small spark which flamed up kindling which was already there.

But to completely fail to acknowledge the probable causes behind this attack, just days after saying the opposite .....

6)

The above line, by me, seems to have engendered more comment and outrage than the subject of this thread.

Rationale? Simple. I've seen and had plenty of, err, discussions with Strontium Dog where he has displayed hatred for Muslims, Islam and everything connected with them in a manner which bypasses reason, or even basic humanity.

Yes, thats my opinion, and I've tired of calling him on it. The amount of prejudiced bigoted crap he has posted far outweighs anything I've ever seen Rashid post (to name one), and the difference in the reaction against the two really speaks volumes.

You don't like it? Don't give a shit. You think it was uncalled for? Tragically enough, its seems many of the posts on this thread show that the only unfair thing about that comment was that it singled out SD alone, when it probably applies to a lot more.

----

Bottomline: some of your people are incapable of seeing the wood for the trees when it comes to Muslims, Islam, etc. Even on such an open and shut case as this (assuming you have basic sympathies for any human being), this whole thread gets twisted and turned around into, guess what:

what nasty people Muslims are

what nasty things Muslims do

Muslims are no better, AND NO WORSE, than anybody else. And they share the same aspirations, for better and worse, and most everyone else on this planet.

Some of you are so brainwashed, that you viewing everything through a narrow prism. In the end, it translates "innocent Muslims terrorised" into:

- why are you whining about it

- you don't have a right to complain about it

- who dare you even bring it up. What game are up to?

PS: and yes, by the way, the POINT of the original post was to draw attention to WHAT HAPPENED. It wasn't to create an irrational Islamophobic shitstorm so that I have an opportunity to jump on my soapbox (which is what this post has turned out into). There are plenty of threads already where I could have done that, had I so wished. I hardly needed to create a new avenue for more of the same.

Isr can speak perfectly well for himself, but I saw his post as simply trying to inject some balance into the GF and show that Muslims are the victims of violence as well as the perpetrators of it. As I said on the other thread, you appear to have programmed yourself to categorise any Muslim grievance as playing the victim card, so it's not surprising that that's the motive you ascribed to isr.

You don't know me mate (despite our enjoyably, on-going differences of opinion), so I'd rather you didn't make preposturous assumptions. Read isr's thread again. One mans "balanced" is another mans "bollox"

Let me state this clearly for you so, so we can avoid doing this again - I do believe Muslims can be the victims of violent crime

Do you honestly read the dig at SD as "balanced?" I view the thread as an opportunity to sneak a dig in on the part of isr - the comment was unneccessary - instead of drawing attention to the tragedy (even my hard, heart can acknowledge that), but he used it to further the notion of the "muslim victim," something I've disagreed with him on before.

I agree that his dig at SD was uncalled for, but I read it as an afterthought from an angry and sometimes excitable poster, not the whole reason for the post. Your post didn't stay focused on his dig - you expanded it to repeat your general accusation of Muslims claiming victim status. I could have accepted that your post was just aimed at isr, if it hadn't been for the fact that you've tarred the whole Muslim community with that brush on numerous previous occasions.

I only quoted the dig at SD out of the whole post.

I didn't tar the whole muslim community or deny them any sypathy - I merely re-stated that as appalling as this act was (I think I've made my feelings known on this despicable incident), it wasn't the time to be playing the victim.

You know my opinions on free speech (to be contd......!!!!!!!!!), so why would I tell everyone to shut up?

My expansion was completely justified in reply to isr, if using the murder of the children is the right opportunity to slide this dig in, then it's not my opinion that is either skewed or overly biased on this matter, and I'll ask you to look at yourself.

Oh sorry, over excitement can be a bitch at times.

I honestly think that if the muslim world did try to get it's own house in order then more people, myself included would welcome them into rationality. But whilst we've got public beheadings on a weekly basis and the murder of gays etc (all those things I've already listed) then the world has gone mad.

Lets not forget that their book of mythology cannot be challenged or questioned.

Balance is necessary because if all people ever hear about Muslims is the horrible shit that they do, it will ultimately serve to dehumanise them and confirm that they're the enemy. There are more than enough articles on this forum about the atrocities committed by Muslims, the majority of them posted by you. In the face of this constant drip-feed of "Muslims are cunts" stories, it's necessary to remind people that Muslims are humans just like anyone else, and unfortunately it's coming to the point where the only way to do that is to show them being treated like sub-humans and shock people into empathy.

Bollocks mate - pure and simple.

Balance is not victimhood. All sane people would have nothing but sympathy at the murder of any child.

I know you share those views with him. But the grievances of western Muslims don't just spring from what's being done to Muslims in the Middle East. They're also about what they're suffering from here in the West, in the countries that are their homes. You evidently don't recognise those grievances at all, otherwise you wouldn't have come out with this gem:

I guess it's about opinion then Neil. I've stated before why I think Islam is a problem, and I can't really be arsed to go over it again. You really did misunderstand the purpose of my post, though. And if you didn't then we're just fundamentally very different people, who see things in completely different ways.

I'm sorry, but that's absolute rubbish. I gave SD a number of examples in the other thread of the rising level of intimidation and violence that Muslims in Britain are being subjected to because of their faith. This pattern has been replicated across the western world since 9/11.

Statistics can prove anything. Do you want me to trawl t'internet to pick out some figures relating to muslim violence in europe since 9/11, cos I bet it's on the rise?

I don't ever recall isr doing that, no, and I do think he and many other Muslims would help their cause immeasurably if they did more to acknowledge and condemn Muslim on Muslim violence.

But as I've already said, your attitude of "stop complaining until you've put your own house in order" that you've consistently displayed on this forum hasn't just been addressed to isr, it's been to all Muslims. This attitude conveys the message that even those Muslims who do challenge and campaign against the treatment of Muslims by other Muslims are obliged to shut up and not complain about things like this, until they make the breakthrough and their views gain traction within the wider Muslim community. If that's not your intention then you need to change the way you talk about this. If you're so determined to have consistency on this subject, and if you want to protect yourself from accusations of having an agenda, you could give some thought to acknowledging the efforts of progressive Muslims around the world occasionally, instead of limiting yourself all the time to condemning Muslims who say nothing about intra-Muslim violence.

You're putting words into my mouth again.

Who are these people?

Again, point me in their direction because I can't think of any muslim who is trying to progress their dogma into some kind of rationality. I may be wrong

(Sorry to be doing the forum equivalent of talking behind your back isr, but I'm sure you'll address what I've said if you need to.)

Neil, you're wrong on this one mate, at least in assuming my intentions in this thread and we've now gone completely off track so I can respond to your claims.

ISR and Neil - just one more time for you both.

Using this thread to play the victim was not right, that's all I took aim at, as I've clearly stated. By playing the victim, I believe you opened yourself up to be challenged, which I did. I'll take it back if you either of you can prove me wrong on the insular nature and complete lack of self reflection within the islamic world.

Guest The Chimp

I'm aware that my opinion ultimately matters not a fucking jot, but . . .

I thought ISR's post was simply to draw attention to the fact that the story seemed so unimportant to the US media (or for that fact the Western media in general). That makes his post very relevant as for me. It certainly highlights how and why many Muslims envisage that their suffering matters little to the West and that by extension their suffering and wishes - their lives in general - are seen as being of little importance to the West. I'm presuming here, but perhaps ISR is looking at the double standards and the fact that the media interest should this attack have been on Western children, in a church, in a Muslim country would have been in stark contrast.

In this respect it's not difficult to see why resentment comes surely?

I actually like ISR - although I've never PM'd him or responded to a post from him or really had much to do with him at all. However, I do think that the slight on SD (who I also enjoy reading) was something that needn't have been written. Not only was it something that ISR is better than, but unfortunately it's allowed the main point to become dilluted.

Guest The Chimp

JRD7 - I'd say the problem isn't so much Islam as fundamentalism - of which every religion has its protaganists (Oklahoma City for example - unless I'd been eating too much cheese again?).

Also we're all getting our views from a media that control what we see - if all we see is negativity, then certainly I agree that's how people form their opinions.

The beheadings that are carried out and the attrocities tend to be against Muslims. So if anyone should be outraged it should be them. It;s up to their governments to sort their problems out, but let's not forget that it took Europe centuries to sort its shit out and then we still end up in two world wars and situation such as Bosnia. The US was not even a century old and had a devastating civil war. A lot of these developing countries are only about fifty years old in their present, post-colonial form.

I'm very interested in Said' semimnal work on Orientalism, which is particularly useful in addressing historical western attitudes to the "other". Even without reading this work or knwoing of Said's theories, there has been an undoubted history of the West villifying people or dehumanising them to make their subjugation more pallatable. I see what's going on in the Middle East at the moment to be eerily similar. I've actually suprised myself here, in writing this response, as I'm in no way an Occidentalist or an apologist for the West. The shite going on in the world tends to pass me by, and generally I don't really dwell on things as, no matter how shite it is for your average Iraqi or Afghani, so long as my Mrs is safe and well, I really don't lose any sleep over their plight (a sad indictment of me perhaps, but it's true). I do know I've met some fantastic people and some shite people, all of different colours, religions, political opinions etc. However, the fact that the story ISR mentioned failed to garner much coverage, or that attrocities committed against Iraqi citizens gets very limited press is a pretty good indication of 'our' concern or value as to their worth, if 'you' were really to boil things down - or so it could be contended.

I negged you for this: Thought this might be an interesting change from the usual "muzzies = evil" threads that seem to crop up here periodically.

If you feel so opressed you have the choice to, well err, fuck off. I don't find this forum to be prejudice which is what that statement is basically saying. You posted your thoughts. I posted mine; It's called freedom of speech. I also negged you; that's called power of the few.

[YOUTUBE]njJmn5gXSDc&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Wafa Sultan, a former muslim discussing subjects she definitely understands.

I really respect this lady as well as Ayaan Hersi Ali (who now has to have round the clock armed guard to keep her safe from her former muslim brothers).

I've seen and had plenty of, err, discussions with Strontium Dog where he has displayed hatred for Muslims, Islam and everything connected with them in a manner which bypasses reason, or even basic humanity.

No you haven't. I've not once displayed hatred for Muslims themselves, and I defy you to find a single instance of that, or withdraw that ludicrous accusation.

I freely admit to a grave dislike of Islam, but why shouldn't I? Do you know what Islam says about people like me? Of course you do - and let's just say it's far worse than what I say about Islam.

Does condemning an ideology that advocates my murder and torture for all eternity really "bypass reason and basic humanity"? I'll leave that for people to make up their own minds. The fact remains that you invoked my name in this thread for no other reason than to stir the shit. Whatever dude.