You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My Daughter also moves in Monday

after they finaly sorted out the accomodation for her

The people who sort this out for these young people either

A) dont give a fuck or

B)Are a total waste of space

but she has her place sorted and starts her new life as a student

so that means looking like a meff not washing for a week and eating baked beans i suppose or has life moved on a bit now ?

I moved to Liverpool yesterday for universtiy.

This place is so much better than shitty Belfast.

Went out to a foam party tonight and it was crazy. Nearly choked on the foam about 5 times!

Peace to the GF.

Was this anywhere near Stanley Street?

Hate to tell you this, but that's not foam...

Good luck in the city Cain lad, glad you had a smooth move..

I moved back to Sheffield, or atleast i did temporarily. We are moving our of halls and in to a house this year. When i went up in July to move my stuff over from the new flat the place was a mess with loads of problems. Half built kitchen that still had old food and dirty washing from previous owners, half built bathroom, smashed windows, broken chairs and couches, fireplace hanging off the wall. We informed the landlords and they said it would be sorted within the week. Went up yesterday and nothing had been sorted. To make things worse the boiler has been ripped out, therefor no hot water or heating, and we had no gas so cant even cook. Its a fuckin joke. So i've had to just come back home because there's no way i could live in that shit hole untill the bastards sort it out. We've rang them all morning and been fobbed off, no one's in the office to deal with us. Fuckin absolute bastards. Ive had to ring my job in Sheffield and tell them whats gone on so ive missed out on a weeks work aswell.

Foam party? Its not fucking Malia anymore Cain!

I'm going again next week for the university of liverpool freshers week one. I know you want to go too.

I moved back to Sheffield, or atleast i did temporarily. We are moving our of halls and in to a house this year. When i went up in July to move my stuff over from the new flat the place was a mess with loads of problems. Half built kitchen that still had old food and dirty washing from previous owners, half built bathroom, smashed windows, broken chairs and couches, fireplace hanging off the wall. We informed the landlords and they said it would be sorted within the week. Went up yesterday and nothing had been sorted. To make things worse the boiler has been ripped out, therefor no hot water or heating, and we had no gas so cant even cook. Its a fuckin joke. So i've had to just come back home because there's no way i could live in that shit hole untill the bastards sort it out. We've rang them all morning and been fobbed off, no one's in the office to deal with us. Fuckin absolute bastards. Ive had to ring my job in Sheffield and tell them whats gone on so ive missed out on a weeks work aswell.

Cheers Andy.

That's a pretty shocking place by the shounds of it. Did you get someone to fix it or just move to a new house?

reply to my pm dickweed.

I think I did. I will send another one.

Sounds like you live in my old house.

Cheers Andy.

That's a pretty shocking place by the shounds of it. Did you get someone to fix it or just move to a new house?

The plan is to get the cunts to fix it, but its proving hard. Theyve not returned calls all day. Theyll no doubt fob me off being a student so my dads trying to deal with them. Considering we've paid 3 and a half grand upfront in July its a fuckin disgrace. Course starts next week so ill have to go back before then whatever happens.