You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My ex has asked me to go to a wedding with her in London at the end of the month. To entice me she said she’s got a suite at the hotel and she’ll “wax herself smoother then a billiard ball” as she “knows I like that” if I come over.

What should I do? I don’t want to go out with this girl again (she may not want to go out with me again either), but it’s a free night on the lash and a ride.

I need some GF wisdom.

My ex has asked me to go to a wedding with her in London at the end of the month. To entice me she said she’s got a suite at the hotel and she’ll “wax herself smoother then a billiard ball” as she “knows I like that” if I come over.

What should I do? I don’t want to go out with this girl again (she may not want to go out with me again either), but it’s a free night on the lash and a ride.

I need some GF wisdom.

weddings are a great place to meet vulnerable women......... so i hear.

erm, i fail to see how this is a conundrum, she needs a date, as going to a wedding as a singleton can be shit, it can also be very lucrative on the numbers front, but is it worth the risk for her? sex is just a bonus. as long as she knows you aren't getting back together where is the problem?

DO IT!

Gonna be the only person to say NO. Purely because I was in this same prediciment only a few weeks back - I was the guest of the ex - the wedding was faboulous, the champaign was of the highest quality and the 'your my soul mate' hullaballo was flowing like my dads piss after 20 pints of guiness. Needless to say im still picking up the pieces now.. almost like breaking up all over again.

Are you sure this isn't an arranged marriage on your her behalf were as you walk in and she asks do you want a drink to which you reply "i do" and a priest jumps out and announces you as man and wife and you are doomed, just saying like.

I need some GF wisdom.

How long has she been your ex for? Who broke up with whom? Are you seeing anyone else? Whose wedding is it?

I need the answers to these questions before I can give formal opinion...If she has been your ex for more than 2 months - dont do it - it smacks of desperation for both her and you and will end up in her getting drunk, piling the details of her sad life on you and then falling asleep.. you will have put up with her all day / early evening and still get no shag..

If she broke up with you dont do it.. you may have convinced yourself that you're over it and can handle a shag only but it will totally mess your head up, which is what she would be looking for in these circumstances. If you broke up with this is a screemingly desperate attempt by her to get you back - offering to shave her minge is such a sad thing to do in her situation you should decline as she is a pitiful fool with no self respect. If it was break up by mutual concent - then nail her hard.

If you are seeing anyone else - this wedding will not go down well or win you any brownie points dont do it.. if your not Nail her hard.

If this is the wedding of someone that you knew whilst you were seeing her dont go.. the questions and funny looks alone wont be compensated for by the potentially free booze.. nor will it help your situation when trying to pull other singletons at the said wedding - not every one will see this as a victory for you - many will judge you as being a sad fuck who cant get laid unless its through a pity invitation to a wedding from someone you didnt want sex from in your recent past!!!

How long has she been your ex for? Who broke up with whom? Are you seeing anyone else? Whose wedding is it?

I need the answers to these questions before I can give formal opinion...If she has been your ex for more than 2 months - dont do it - it smacks of desperation for both her and you and will end up in her getting drunk, piling the details of her sad life on you and then falling asleep.. you will have put up with her all day / early evening and still get no shag..

If she broke up with you dont do it.. you may have convinced yourself that you're over it and can handle a shag only but it will totally mess your head up, which is what she would be looking for in these circumstances. If you broke up with this is a screemingly desperate attempt by her to get you back - offering to shave her minge is such a sad thing to do in her situation you should decline as she is a pitiful fool with no self respect. If it was break up by mutual concent - then nail her hard.

If you are seeing anyone else - this wedding will not go down well or win you any brownie points dont do it.. if your not Nail her hard.

If this is the wedding of someone that you knew whilst you were seeing her dont go.. the questions and funny looks alone wont be compensated for by the potentially free booze.. nor will it help your situation when trying to pull other singletons at the said wedding - not every one will see this as a victory for you - many will judge you as being a sad fuck who cant get laid unless its through a pity invitation to a wedding from someone you didnt want sex from in your recent past!!!

Wow. You've actually thought this out.

When I was living in Glasgow we were seeing each other., After a year she was moving back to London (Something that was always going to happen when her contract ended) so we broke up by mutual concent. I've since moved to Dublin so all contact is minimal. I think if I lived in England she'd possibly want to get back together, but she knows there is no point while I'm across the water (where I'll remain)

I'm single again since January and so is she so no one can get hurt.

Given my answers and your comments...I'll nail her.

Anyway, davelfc has now given me the best advice; and I'm still ignoring gazelle.