You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should i be bothered  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be bothered

• yes
    • no

Due to this mornings shenanigans with Redder lurtz the miserable

toad has decided to place me on his ignore list.

Should i be thrilled or dismayed ?

This has never happened before , my only regular ignoree

is my wife .

A simple thrilled or dimayed will do, but feal free to elaborate if you

feel the need.

harsh. noosy is far more offensive to the cat lovers.

Noos, however, is a decent guy with an alternative, interesting, often amusing perspective on almost every subject. Elvis, however, is an obnoxious tosser with little more on his agenda than throwing abuse at my posts. Frankly, there's more to life than putting up with his drivel, hence the ignore. I pity the bloke that he's affected so much by me ignoring him that he's had to put up a poll about it. That tells its own tale, I think.

Noos, however, is a decent guy with an alternative, interesting, often amusing perspective on almost every subject. Elvis, however, is an obnoxious tosser with little more on his agenda than throwing abuse at my posts. Frankly, there's more to life than putting up with his drivel, hence the ignore. I pity the bloke that he's affected so much by me ignoring him that he's had to put up a poll about it. That tells its own tale, I think.

I think its more to do with the fact that you are scared to death of

The noos

As for drivel , you big girls blouse , you are hardly immune to criticism on that level are you ?

The poll was just a bit of fun, as i have said before its just the internet!

Oh Jesus, are you going into angry victim meltdown again RL?

No mate, I'm not a victim of anything and I'm not going to let a turd like him get me angry. I pointed out very politely during one of his recent digs at me that there have been numerous efforts for people to get along. For some reason he's unable to do that and is continuing his one man wave of abuse. It's easier for me to put him on ignore.

I've only ever ignored one person before - Cagey. Cagey always made me laugh and still does but this guy is just an idiot. I hope he finds some comfort in his little hatred tags and his nice little poll.

All I've got to say really.

No mate, I'm not a victim of anything and I'm not going to let a turd like him get me angry. I pointed out very politely during one of his recent digs at me that there have been numerous efforts for people to get along. For some reason he's unable to do that and is continuing his one man wave of abuse. It's easier for me to put him on ignore.

I've only ever ignored one person before - Cagey. Cagey always made me laugh and still does but this guy is just an idiot. I hope he finds some comfort in his little hatred tags and his nice little poll.

All I've got to say really.

Can someone ask Lurtzy why he put Cage on ignore , if he made him laugh and still does?

And Rash , can you put me intouch with the shrink who can best help me deal with the heartbreak and shame of being on someones Ignore list?

In my opinion, it's a bit sad if you have someone on ignore on an internet forum.

You're probably right Mr F. But when an individual is purely interested in digging you every time you post something it's the only answer there is really. I enjoy posting here and the banter is usually good but I've just had enough of that bloke.

You're probably right Mr F. But when an individual is purely interested in digging you every time you post something it's the only answer there is really. I enjoy posting here and the banter is usually good but I've just had enough of that bloke.

I see what you mean !

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/63591-jay-z-live-new-york-c4-now-4.html#post1203689

Lurtz , you have previous, anyway just take me off ignore and i promise i will play nice.

I think its more to do with the fact that you are scared to death of

The noos

As for drivel , you big girls blouse , you are hardly immune to criticism on that level are you ?

The poll was just a bit of fun, as i have said before its just the internet!

I pop out for a meeting, and come back to find myself embroiled in a bitter exchange between two forumites!

Suffice to say all I can add to this debate is does anyone know anyone who'd be interested in working for one of Yorkshire's fastest growing group of companies who are looking for two Finance Managers paying circa £45,000 plus car and bens (must be qualified CIMA/ACCA with a demonstrable track record of successfully implementing accounting systems and procedures)?

I pop out for a meeting, and come back to find myself embroiled in a bitter exchange between two forumites! Suffice to say all I can add to this debate is does anyone know anyone who'd be interested in working for one of Yorkshire's fastest growing group of companies who are looking for two Finance Managers paying circa £45,000 plus car and bens (must be qualified CIMA/ACCA with a demonstrable track record of successfully implementing accounting systems and procedures)?
No. Can you hum it?