You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Impending Summer, George Gillett and Fancard Farce - SoS Statement.

lfc4eva99

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud SOS in their pro active stance against these cunts. People asking what can SOS do to stop them? There is very little, but any negative press against the fuckin yanks adds that little bit more pressure. If it wasnt for the fans since it all kicked off in November, Rafa wouldnt be in the job now. Fair Play lads, im deffo going to join when all the membership stuff gets sorted.

Throw in a 1st class ticket to Dallas and another to Munchkin land or wherever the other twat lives and its sorted. God I hate those two twats so much I might do it myself.

Forget about going to Dallas or Texas, do us a favour, drive to Liverpool and sort our Moores first. The cunt is the root cause of all the mess.

What about your arl fella?

I will give Big Don a ring in the morning. Might a have pleasant stroll past Stanley park and have one or two Drambuie and Cherryades.

Does anyone know if the Walton/Breck fights are on at the moment coz someone might recognise me as the shithouse who always stood at the back.

Guest Lynchyred

It sounds daft coming from me as I live down south so won't be sble to make it to the Albert but this important. People need to do this and support our club. I support SOS to the hilt. They're the only ones trying to galvanise support. We need to do this.

Guest thePoet

I agree with it all...

But essentially calling Degan crap isn't very professional.

You can mention that Rafa is forced to go for second choice targets and free transfers without making a player feel its personal. Doesn't feel right.

It's the sort of statement that could come back and haunt you if Ramsey progressed like Mark Kennedy or ALT.

What have they got to do with that? How the player progresses is not the subject. The issue here is the manager wants the lad, but has been told if he wants him it will have to come out of the 1st team budget. There is no money for building for the future. It doesn't matter if the lad in question is Ramsey or a kid who lives next door to you and tesco's won't release him from his job of stacking shelves - the point is we have no budget for building for the future.

Yanks praised

AT least Tom Hicks and George Gillett remain popular with some in football.

In the most nauseatingly sycophantic interview since Princess Diana fluttered her eyelashes at Martin Bashir, Alex Ferguson told David Frost how he hopes the American duo remain in charge at Anfield for years to come.

Says it all really

John Barnes special evening of memories for Clare House - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

Moores has struck it Rich

Brian Reade 7/06/2008

There's been much head-shaking among Liverpool fans over David Moores flying Lionel Richie in to perform at his wedding anniversary bash.

But give the guy a break. If you had just seen a Bank of Texas cheque for £88million clear, you wouldn't be hiring a Paper Lace tribute band, would you?

Think of it as flying the flag for Liverpool. Thanks to the men Moores sold the club to, Rafa Benitez has to sell players to bring in any top foreign stars.

But at least the club's Honorary Life President can splash the cash to bring the odd one in. At least he can afford to keep Liverpool a global brand eh?

Besides, it's been obvious that Moores is a big a fan of dusky Rick Parry-lookalike, Richie. Remember last year when the DIC deal was supposed to be going through?

Sheikh Maktoum kept asking "Hello, is it me you're looking for?" how Moores told him I'm not Stuck On You, turned into a Penny Lover and spent All Night Long, Dancing On The Ceiling with a pair of cowboys. Truly

Moores has struck it Rich

Brian Reade 7/06/2008

There's been much head-shaking among Liverpool fans over David Moores flying Lionel Richie in to perform at his wedding anniversary bash.

But give the guy a break. If you had just seen a Bank of Texas cheque for £88million clear, you wouldn't be hiring a Paper Lace tribute band, would you?

Think of it as flying the flag for Liverpool. Thanks to the men Moores sold the club to, Rafa Benitez has to sell players to bring in any top foreign stars.

But at least the club's Honorary Life President can splash the cash to bring the odd one in. At least he can afford to keep Liverpool a global brand eh?

Besides, it's been obvious that Moores is a big a fan of dusky Rick Parry-lookalike, Richie. Remember last year when the DIC deal was supposed to be going through?

Sheikh Maktoum kept asking "Hello, is it me you're looking for?" how Moores told him I'm not Stuck On You, turned into a Penny Lover and spent All Night Long, Dancing On The Ceiling with a pair of cowboys. Truly

Never a truer word said in jest

Just to add when Brian Reade turns against you, you really do know that you are a grade A cunt

Following the recent dig in Stanley Park, in which Spirit Of Shankly

decided it best to help out the self-proclaimed 'Custodians' of our club

in putting a spade in the ground - 440 days after they initially

promised - we have decided that we should now call time on their

Custodianship at Anfield.

We have asked them to leave. They have failed to do so. They have taken

out massive debts, secured against our club. Before these debts become

an even bigger financial burden, and before the repayment of loans

affects the manager's transfer budget any longer - it already has this

summer - we must take back what is rightfully ours. We must stop them

before they go down the path of a shared stadium. It isn't what fans

want, so it's time again that we make them listen to what we want

-Liverpool Football Club back in the right hands, with our own stadium.

So let's repossess Anfield. Let's evict the American's. Let's be proper

custodians of our club.

PM for details, or reply in this thread to be sent details

The sounds coming out regards the takeover is that it would not be DIC taking over but Dubai Holding which DIC is a subsidary of.

The reason for this is that under the ownership of Dubai Holding there isn't a need for a short term profit that there is likely to be if we were purely owned by DIC.

The amount of money you mention Real Red should indicate that if Dubai do take over then it can not be purely financial as they could make a lot more money elsewhere.

Although Dubai have the money available to pay for the stadium with cash i would still expect them to get loans to pay for the purchase costs and for the stadium build but obviously at better rate of interest then the current owners got.

I dont know how it works financially but Dubai could even loan us the money themselves to build the stadium etc but i think that may well open a can of worms that hopefully we dont need to go down.

Its probably me being an old fashioned romantic but there is also the fact that Dubai Holding know that as a club we dont need a vast amount of transfer funds to become Premier League winners and the fact that the Sheikh does back winners may mean he would like to see Liverpool as Champions amongst his portfolio.

I think if these two cowboys dont sell shortly that Dubai will walk away and then we really do have to worry about being the new Leeds utd. Especially when this new lone needs repaying in 16 months time.

I've never been so worried about the club in my whole life like I do now.

We have to keep the fight up to rid the club of these lying bastards.

I feel if the dont sell now, they'll need to do it in 15 months time or so, the failure to acquire money for the stadium can quicken that.

Losing Rafa would put us back years as well, which can happen anytime with these 2 incharge.

Does Dubai Holdings getting involved mean they could pay the yanks an amount DIC couldnt, an amount which gives G & H the profit they can take and fuck off?

Not really no because Dubai will not overpay for an investment because if they would it would have a knock on effect for any future business they conduct.

At the moment Dubai value Liverpool at around £400 million (possibly rising to £450 million) which i think is a fair price when you add to that the cost of the stadium of around £300 million.