You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russian Mail Order Brides..

rondeco

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chimp

How about a Mr. TLW for desperate spinsters? We can make up one (get fake pics etc) and see how much money we can make. Unfortunately one of "us" (not me obviously) will have to do the deed and marry the poor woman so as to make sure we all get our cut - hopefully we'd have enough for a big fuck off Christmas shin-dig and then some left over to give to Dave towards the site - maybe even our own Russian bride as official mascot?

How about a Mr. TLW for desperate spinsters? We can make up one (get fake pics etc) and see how much money we can make. Unfortunately one of "us" (not me obviously) will have to do the deed and marry the poor woman so as to make sure we all get our cut - hopefully we'd have enough for a big fuck off Christmas shin-dig and then some left over to give to Dave towards the site - maybe even our own Russian bride as official mascot?

We can send her Malarkey!

Guest The Chimp

Sounds good to me. There must be some desperate, rich, American middle-aged slappers out there, looking for a bit of Malarkey-mischief, and willing to pay hansdomely to those pimping out this man-beast. We need to identify a site where we can advertise his powers of seducation. How much though gents? He's prime meat after all?

You part with £10,000 hard-earned cash.

We'll send you a bride who will speak no English, give you one hand job on your wedding night (and that's your lot), will treat you like shit for a year, and in a years time she'll divorce you once she has citizenship. Bargain.

We'll send you a bride who will speak no English, give you one hand job on your wedding night (and that's your lot), will treat you like shit for a year, and in a years time she'll divorce you once she has citizenship. Bargain.

Spouses gain citizenship in one year? That's a piece of piss. Dear lords.

A knew a bird in canada who's husband was getting citizenship from their marriage and it was a five year process where they had people drop in unexpectedly and whatnot to make sure it was a legit marriage.

To be fair it would be worth the 10K to know that she couldn't moan at you in English and you would be shot of her after twelve months.

Bargain, if you ask me.

I'll cancel my order then.......