You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

One flew over the cuckoos nest.

First time I've seen it.

Thought it could have been 30 minutes shorter, but overall enjoyed it.

7.5 mentalists out of 10

Wow, 7.5 out of 10, I've given that mark on here to movies that I couldn't care if I ever saw again, but One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest is probably in my top five films of all time, it's almost perfect.

• Upvote 1

Wow, 7.5 out of 10, I've given that mark on here to movies that I couldn't care if I ever saw again, but One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest is probably in my top five films of all time, it's almost perfect.

It's the greatest film ever made.

10/10, absolute perfection.

It actually gets better every time you watch it as well.

Edge of Tomorrow - 8/10.

Expected it to be shit to be honest but was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, i really enjoyed that as well, expected it to be woeful.

Watched "Grimsby" at the weekend. Actually laughed a lot more than i expected to.

Although i'll forever be traumatised by the elephant scene. 6.5/10

Creed - 4/10

I love Rocky (well except for Rocky V which I try to forget about).  

But I don't think this was a patch on the others.  Thought the story line was weak.  It had none of the usual great speeches or quotes through out the other films.  No cracking music montages or as good as the other films.

Tony Bellew I thought was weak.  The end of the film was ridiculous, I won't spoil it on here for others.

I really wanted to love it.  I just couldn't, bit like Spectre in that sense.

Creed - 4/10

I love Rocky (well except for Rocky V which I try to forget about).  

But I don't think this was a patch on the others.  Thought the story line was weak.  It had none of the usual great speeches or quotes through out the other films.  No cracking music montages or as good as the other films.

Tony Bellew I thought was weak.  The end of the film was ridiculous, I won't spoil it on here for others.

I really wanted to love it.  I just couldn't, bit like Spectre in that sense.

Does Rocky come out of retirement (again) and fight a robot called Keith Lefleur?

The Nice Guys - very funny and smart, 8/10. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (also written and directed by Shane Black) is better but not by much.

I didn't really like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang at all but loved The Nice Guys. Gosling in particular was superb.

Bully, true story about a bunch of teenagers in LA (I think) who'd had enough of a boy who was bullying them all.

I've not seen as many naked women in a film for a long time so 10/10 for that, however the film wasn't all that amazing & I spent most of it wondering how people can be that stupid so 4.5/10 for the other content.

Bully, true story about a bunch of teenagers in LA (I think) who'd had enough of a boy who was bullying them all.

I've not seen as many naked women in a film for a long time so 10/10 for that, however the film wasn't all that amazing & I spent most of it wondering how people can be that stupid so 4.5/10 for the other content.

I stopped reading after the 'so many naked women,10/10' part.

That's getting watched.

Hush. I'm never normally a horror movie fan but fancied this. A deaf woman lives in a house in woods as she wants peace to write her book. Some lunatic ends up turning up and freaking her out. It was actually better than I expected if you like a tense horror. 6.8/10