You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA

Thants

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all gonna sit on this til about 6 in the morning discussing how class this game is when we get it?

Then 1 hour 30 mins sleep, quick shower, dressed and breakfast, and we should be back in here for 8.

I'm gonna do an hour singleplayer then we can all jump on multiplayer but im paying the price as i have to run into town in the morning and trade in GH3

I dont have to leave for work until 12.30 tomorrow morning so I can have a bit of a lie in til 12ish. Should give me a few hours on it tonight.

Just got back from the ASDA in Huyton, i got there at 11pm and there was over 100 people waiting, they said they only have 40 PS3 and 20 Xbox 360 versions, i had no chance, fuckkkkkkkkkk

Thats fucked. Looks like Rockstar are trying to create a crazy stampede. The manufacturers seem to do this with all major releases these days to create hysteria. This in turn causing more people to buy it in the long run.

Real twat for gamers waiting to play.

I've been on it all day today. Another little insight: When a hooker is giving you a hand job in the car you can see her you doing it. :drool:

Thats the last little tippet your getting. Some of you will be playing in another half hour.