You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres talking to The Sun

teedeepee

Quote from Football 365:

Torres, who scored in Liverpool's 4-0 victory against Bolton on Saunday, told The Sun:

"He cannot leave. The fans have given their verdict and it was clear.

"Benitez has created a team of people who are indebted to him. It's certain if he goes many players will think about their futures. Benitez is not just another manager. He created a team and put his faith in players that owe him a lot."

Anyone gonna have a word in his ear?

Quote from Football 365:

Torres, who scored in Liverpool's 4-0 victory against Bolton on Saunday, told The Sun:

"Benitez has created a team of people who are indebted to him. It's certain if he goes many players will think about their futures. Benitez is not just another manager. He created a team and put his faith in players that owe him a lot."

Anyone gonna have a word in his ear?

They ALWAYS write that. They are at a press conference and they make it sound like he went for a walk in the park with them. Never belive a word that vile rag produces. You can be cure that he did not speak to them.

He would have found it difficult to tell everyone else and not them in the conference. Why they're allowed in the conference to start with I don't know.

In the age of nothing threads this is the don of nothingness.

Reminds me of this:

BRIAN: Don't you, eh, pass judgment on other people, or you might get judged yourself.

COLIN: What?

BRIAN: I said, 'Don't pass judgment on other people, or else you might get judged, too.'

COLIN: Who, me?

BRIAN: Yes.

COLIN: Oh. Ooh. Thank you very much.

I imagine it's contractual, and unless there was reasonable grounds for excluding them, they couldn't be stopped.

I thought they weren't allowed access to our press conferences. But then presumably they could get quotes off a freelancer who wouldn't have Scum accreditation. Or journos at the Scum could well have mates on other papers who feed them stuff.

I might be wrong but im sure that is taken from the interview he did with the Spanish Paper or Radio the morning after the Porto game, that is on another thread here.

Them cunts would claim God told them the 10 commandments and not Moses

Best leave there stuff to the bare chested flag wearing gobshites

I might be wrong but im sure that is taken from the interview he did with the Spanish Paper or Radio the morning after the Porto game, that is on another thread here.

Them cunts would claim God told them the 10 commandments and not Moses

If he did then they turned a deaf ear to the bearing false witness one.

Gorbachev told the s*n the Berlin wall would be coming down

Nelson Mandela told the s*n he would run for President

According to the BBC reports in 1969, Neil Armstrong had this remarkable statement for The S*N: 'That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.'

AFAIK the scum have always had access to our press conferences. The boycott is a spontaneous, unofficial boycott by the fans, even the the HJC don't claim to "own" it. If anyone can tell me I'm wrong then fair enough (I've never been to one of our press conferences), but I've been told this by someone who should know.

AFAIK the scum have always had access to our press conferences. The boycott is a spontaneous, unofficial boycott by the fans, even the the HJC don't claim to "own" it. If anyone can tell me I'm wrong then fair enough (I've never been to one of our press conferences), but I've been told this by someone who should know.

I haven't been able to find any evidence that Sun journalists don't have access to our press conferences, although I have come across this quote from Ian Cotton (Head of Press):

"Also, we do not arrange any interviews for our players with The Sun Newspaper for obvious reasons..."

Source: http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/2006/07/18/confirmed-duncan-oldham-of-koptalk-has-been-lying/

I haven't been able to find any evidence that Sun journalists don't have access to our press conferences, although I have come across this quote from Ian Cotton (Head of Press):

"Also, we do not arrange any interviews for our players with The Sun Newspaper for obvious reasons..."

Quite right, but I understand they do have access to press conferences. I would actually enjoy being proved wrong however.

QUOTE]

Blimey, don't know who is teaching Torres his English but that is some pretty fancy dan vocab right there.