You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Love of My Life", Queen...

madstock

I'm sure you would Darling, given half a chance ;)

Back to the thread. Coincidentally "Love of My Life" and "Who Wants to Live Forever" are my 2 favourites. "Somebody to Love" is ace too. "Barcelona" deserves a mention also as a great 'play in the car and sing at the top of my voice' song.

Billy. If it weren't for the saggy tits and grey pubes, you'd be in with a chance.

You ARE a bloke, right?

I really love Queen's first 3 albums, Queen, Queen II and Sheer Heart Attack. After that they went a little more mainstream. Still produced some great songs just not quite as interesting IMO.

My fave Queen track? Doin' Alright from the first album.

I'm sure you would Darling, given half a chance ;)

Back to the thread. Coincidentally "Love of My Life" and "Who Wants to Live Forever" are my 2 favourites. "Somebody to Love" is ace too. "Barcelona" deserves a mention also as a great 'play in the car and sing at the top of my voice' song.

The play in the car and sing at the top of my voice accolade goes to........Hammer to Fall.*

with an honourable mention to One Vision.

I was just about to post about the middle-aged wankers driving around blaring out Queen, and up steps Noos to the oche...hehe ;).

Anyways, Queen never registered on my guitar-riff-ometer as I thought they were a bit weedy and a bit, well, gay, but a mate introduced me to stuff like Brighton Rock and Stone Cold Crazy. Not bad them tunes.

I was just about to post about the middle-aged wankers driving around blaring out Queen, and up steps Noos to the oche...hehe ;).

Anyways, Queen never registered on my guitar-riff-ometer as I thought they were a bit weedy and a bit, well, gay, but a mate introduced me to stuff like Brighton Rock and Stone Cold Crazy. Not bad them tunes.

Ha ha! Always happy to fill the cliche vacancy.

I have to say I'd forgotten about Queen and how much I used to be into them. I don't own a single album on CD, but I do have pretty much everything Mercury ever released on cassette tape somewhere.