You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Steve Kelly Article

Gav

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this right then if Gerrard (God forbid ) was to die in a car crash we would never wine the Prem ever again ?

He is part of a team and as such is always replaceable

For those people saying if you got £40m it would cost you £50m to bring in someone to replace him.

That is bollocks we have two midfielders at the club who can take the CM positions and the money could bring in quality players elsewhere that would change the team for the better.

We have carried on winning without better players than Gerrard before

Its not saying that Im all for selling him, Just that he is no longer the be all and end all of our team this year and it is this reason we have started so well

Ste Kelly's a great writer, very very talented. His and Dave U's articles/reports are the only ones i really look forward to reading when it comes to the Reds. Both should be writing on a much much higher level imo.That said you'd go a long way to find a more "glass half empty" guy than Ste Kelly. Don't know where he sits in the ground but he belongs in the Kemlyn.

I think someone that has the peoples republic of cork/rebel bullshit so ingrained in his mind that he will change the name of a paper to include Cork, when it hasn't been called that in years, shouldn't be throwing the term twat around.

go on ye pedantic prick .The fuckin thing is in cork ,it was cork for 25 years of my life .I'll call it whatever the fuck pleases me,you got a problem with that ,tough ,

How sad are you though that you through a entire thread and thats the best you can come up with for your first post

go on ye pedantic prick .The fuckin thing is in cork ,it was cork for 25 years of my life .I'll call it whatever the fuck pleases me,you got a problem with that ,tough ,

How sad are you though that you through a entire thread and thats the best you can come up with for your first post

Second.

He's a true cunt, I know you Irish like to stick together but this is fucking ridiculous

you stupid stupid fucker nick .You have no idea who he is do you .Just jumpin on someone elses bandwagon .And you wonder why you get such grief on here .Hes FUCKING ENGLISH ..Do you understand that ??? As in hes not Irish ..is that simple enough for you .should I space the lettering out a bit more .

you stupid stupid fucker nick .You have no idea who he is do you .Just jumpin on someone elses bandwagon .And you wonder why you get such grief on here .Hes FUCKING ENGLISH ..Do you understand that ??? As in hes not Irish ..is that simple enough for you .should I space the lettering out a bit more .

I truly appologise for calling such an idiot Irish, I didnt know he wasnt Irish and all that just cant get over the shit this man comes out with

£40,000,000 for Gerrard

As long as it was from the continent I'd snap whoever's hand it was off.

And I think, so would Rafa.

Not having that, not for a second.

Gerrard is our only, truly outstanding performer, and I don't think Rafa would accept any offer for him.

Others in the squad have the potential to reach world class status, but at the minute he's head and shoulders above the rest.

Don't get me wrong, if he decided he wanted to go, I think we could move on and be succesfull without him.

But to sell him for no other reason than to boost the transfer kitty by 40million? Madness.

I truly appologise for calling such an idiot Irish, I didnt know he wasnt Irish and all that just cant get over the shit this man comes out with

There’s actually something I find massively reassuring about someone as nonsensical and disconcertingly deluded as Red Nick thinking that one of the most respected, entertaining and perspicacious Liverpool writers over the last 20 years is a twat.

That they’re even being mentioned in the same post is just about the perfect example of stepping from the sublime to the ridiculous you could get.

Ste Kelly's a great writer, very very talented. His and Dave U's articles/reports are the only ones i really look forward to reading when it comes to the Reds. Both should be writing on a much much higher level imo.That said you'd go a long way to find a more "glass half empty" guy than Ste Kelly. Don't know where he sits in the ground but he belongs in the Kemlyn.

I reckon he sits a few seats back from me.

Ste Kelly is a Leg - especially for his Houllier views but how would the Irish feel if it was 10 years ago, Roy Keane was the player and the team was Ireland? They would want him injected no question.... I don't support England but find it fucked up when patriotic people from other revel in the anti-England agenda.

As for thinking of Liverpool without Gerrard - bit ungrateful that Ste...

I would indeed want him injected, as long as it's lethal - the fucking judas

Ste had the balls to have a go at Houllier and notice his fucked up personality and coaching way before everyone else, in fact even at the time when the whole world was sucking Houllier's knob.

"Balls", "sucking Houllier's knob" and starting threads on the GF entitled "Are You Gay?"

Is there something you're not telling us?