You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stuff that has been ruined by bastards

RedinSweden

One of my pet hates is stuff that gets messed around with, redesigned, new recipe etc etc for no good fucking reason. What's wrong with leaving stuff alone? Put your effort into making new, ace stuff. I get sick of repackaging and all the "new recipe", "best ever" etc all over the labels.

The thing that got me started on this was that i just bought a Kit-kat and rubbed my finger along the writing to make an indent in the foil. Only there was no foil. I have been robbed of that pleasure by marketing executives. the cunts.

What else have these soulless twats done?

The KFC three piece variety meal did not need changing a couple of years ago you cunts. It used to be three pieces of chicken, fries, and a side for £3.99

Now it's three pieces, fries, 2 hot wings and a crispy strip for £4.99.

Really pissed me off when they changed it.

• Downvote 1

Extra cold lagers. They are supposed to be extra cold anyway you bunch of twats. Why should I pay twenty pence more for you to make my lager the correct temperature?

Wankers.

Right on! Lets fight the power!

I also hate, shit 80's song that are getting made into shit dance songs for the present. Anyone know what i'm on about?

The KFC three piece variety meal did not need changing a couple of years ago you cunts. It used to be three pieces of chicken, fries, and a side for £3.99

i prefer the new combo. Meh.

• Upvote 1

yep, last night a dj saved my life, remade on head candy, and acceptable in the eighties, that song isnt too bad but techno is a bit out these days dont you think?

I hate 'my girl wants to party all the time!' also. Hate, hate, hate.

What's a crispy strip? Is it anything to do with the twat of a young lover the morning after?

• Upvote 1

Also, the new theme tune to Crimewatch. Not a fucking patch on the old one...

deeeeeeeeer deeeeeeeer dadadeeeeeer dadeer dadader dumdideedumdum..ruled

and while were at it, can't stand that fucking meat-head copper that does the faces caught on camera bit.

and why has the other copper bleached her hair blonde? She's still ugly.

but it's the theme tune mainly. No need to change it. It was ace. Now it's wank.

Heinz shitting soup.

It used to be a cheap lunch that I could have while I was at work.

Then the cunts go all reduced salt variety and now it tastes like Noel Edmunds spunk (so Jim tells me).

Also it doesn't matter how much salt I put in it still tastes shit.

What an utter cunt you are Mr Heinz.

Also, the new theme tune to Crimewatch. Not a fucking patch on the old one...

deeeeeeeeer deeeeeeeer dadadeeeeeer dadeer dadader dumdideedumdum..ruled

and while were at it, can't stand that fucking meat-head copper that does the faces caught on camera bit.

and why has the other copper bleached her hair blonde? She's still ugly.

but it's the theme tune mainly. No need to change it. It was ace. Now it's wank.

Don't have nightmares.

Cheers mate, you saying that will really help. Butt Pirate

Clare in Hollyoaks.

The old Clare was a lovely girl, wholesome and hardworking. The new one is a snotty fat bitch.

Surely the producers of Hollyoaks thought that we'd pick up on the fact that it's a different woman.

Degenerate menstrual wangs.

Clare in Hollyoaks.

The old Clare was a lovely girl, wholesome and hardworking. The new one is a snotty fat bitch.

Surely the producers of Hollyoaks thought that we'd pick up on the fact that it's a different woman.

Degenerate menstrual wangs.

Wasn't the old Claire a Fat Ginger? I've never watched it though to be honest.

Wasn't the old Claire a Fat Ginger? I've never watched it though to be honest.

No, the old Claire was lovely.

sam_rowley_100039_12.jpg

That's her

While we're on the subject, the new theme tune is shit as well. Yeah, we know there are loads of good looking girls in your show. Why the fuck else do you think we watch it?

Also why can't Justin just die.

No, the old Claire was lovely.

sam_rowley_100039_12.jpg

That's her

While we're on the subject, the new theme tune is shit as well. Yeah, we know there are loads of good looking girls in your show. Why the fuck else do you think we watch it?

Also why can't Justin just die.

Hang on!!!

When was she on?