You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

IF YOU COULD, WOULD YOU?

Guest shaunshanks

If you could would you?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If you could would you?

• Damn Right
    • Hell No
    • Yes, but i wouldnt swallow
    • Dont know

Guest shaunshanks

If you could give yourself a BJ, would you?

Obviously this is for the guys only.

Just curious, as this came up as a topic on site today, and i wondered.

Are there actually women in the world who do not like to give blow jobs? See a lot of guys on dates got their fingers crossed here tonight … "Answer him, honey, go ahead. Let's hear how you feel about this right now."

A woman one night yelled out, "Yeah, you ever try it?" I said, "Yeah. Almost broke my back." It's that one vertebrae, I swear to God, it's that close. I think that vertebrae is going to be the thing to go in our next evolutionary step. Just a theory and a fervent prayer! Yeah, now all the guys are going, "Honey, I have no idea what he's talking about. I think he's a devil-child." That may be true, but guys … yyyou know what I'm talking about. I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now … watching an empty stage.

Boy, my folks are proud of me! "Bill, honey, you still doing that suck your own cock bit?" "Yeah, mom." "Good, baby, that's such a crowd-pleaser. How clever of you to come up with the suck your own cock bit, honey. You're so clever, it makes your mama's bosom swell with pride. Knowing her son is travelling the world, using his given surname, going up in front of rooms of total strangers and doing the suck your own cock piece!" "Thanks, mom." "No biggie."

Are there actually women in the world who do not like to give blow jobs? See a lot of guys on dates got their fingers crossed here tonight … "Answer him, honey, go ahead. Let's hear how you feel about this right now."

A woman one night yelled out, "Yeah, you ever try it?" I said, "Yeah. Almost broke my back." It's that one vertebrae, I swear to God, it's that close. I think that vertebrae is going to be the thing to go in our next evolutionary step. Just a theory and a fervent prayer! Yeah, now all the guys are going, "Honey, I have no idea what he's talking about. I think he's a devil-child." That may be true, but guys … yyyou know what I'm talking about. I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now … watching an empty stage.

Boy, my folks are proud of me! "Bill, honey, you still doing that suck your own cock bit?" "Yeah, mom." "Good, baby, that's such a crowd-pleaser. How clever of you to come up with the suck your own cock bit, honey. You're so clever, it makes your mama's bosom swell with pride. Knowing her son is travelling the world, using his given surname, going up in front of rooms of total strangers and doing the suck your own cock piece!" "Thanks, mom." "No biggie."

WARNING -- NSFW!

Beat me to it. Listen to the late, great Bill Hicks.

Guest shaunshanks

I know its an odd question, but as i said, it came up on site, and the general concensus was no.

With the exception of the plasterer, but that doesnt suprise me, and as there are only around 12 of us on the site, i wanted to get a broader scope of what peoples answer would be.

Ie, is it just plasterers who would, or are their other trades/people etc?

Dont take it too seriously Ian, its only a site question.

Surely the enjoyment in a blow job is the fact someone else is doing it, which is why it feels so nice. Also it's an act of submission on the part of the other person, which adds to it. So a deffo no.

For real, get down on your knees career minded girl-power type bird and take that shit.

*goes for a lie down

I know its an odd question, but as i said, it came up on site, and the general concensus was no.

With the exception of the plasterer, but that doesnt suprise me, and as there are only around 12 of us on the site, i wanted to get a broader scope of what peoples answer would be.

Ie, is it just plasterers who would, or are their other trades/people etc?

Dont take it too seriously Ian, its only a site question.

I didn't it was meant to be a joke. I should have used a smiley.

I still wouldn't though.

Guest Jay W

No, f'kinnel you lot must have been bored if the was nothing left to think or do so you talked about sucking you own cock. I mean theres the footy, current affairs, who would you shag, even eye spy...But somebody wanted to know if you'd give yourself a nosh.