You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Alaves uefa cup final

rondeco

Gerrard started on the right. His body language was all wrong. He didn't look happy at all.:whistle:

He still scored, honestly with some people it's agenda, agenda, agenda, just take it elsewhere pur-lease.

No it's not!!

only messin, i have great memories of that match. My mate dropped a garry at the full time whistle and by the time we won it he was off his barnet!! He swapped his Liverpool top for an Alaves top with a fan. He was gutted the next day. Stupid twat. ha ha ha.

• 17 years later...
54 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I have got a framed picture at home of almost that moment (better view of Sami) signed by Sami. 

i fucking hated that game. another match where the fucking about with the laws of the game spoilt everything. i don't think there could have been more than 10% in the ground who realised the winner was actually a winner. i also was that stressed, i puked up between full time and extra time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Someone might challenge you on your version of recent! 

Our European history then. 

*I know I’m an old cunt but that was the first coming of age in Europe for a massive generation of Red fans. 

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Our European history then. 

*I know I’m an old cunt but that was the first coming of age in Europe for a massive generation of Red fans. 

Mate, I get it. It doesn't feel too long ago to me either. But it's almost a quarter of a century now.