You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

time to stand up and be counted ...

Guest attacking_play

Guest attacking_play

The better team won today. Thats Footy.We have to just get over it, and move on.

I'll support this club until the moment of my death. As supporters, we ought to be ashamed of the way we've been treating other team's supporters of late (as a number of threads have recently mentioned)

Today it was our turn to be humiliated. All our chickens came home to roost.

WHERE"S THE HOLY TRINITY???????

We have a reputation to uphold, and by god I expect MUCH MORE from everyone who posts on here in terms of attitude WIN LOSE OR DRAW..me included.

Lets get it together people. Remember who we are.

The better team won today. Thats Footy.We have to just get over it, and move on.

I'll support this club until the moment of my death. As supporters, we ought to be ashamed of the way we've been treating other team's supporters of late (as a number of threads have recently mentioned)

Today it was our turn to be humiliated. All our chickens came home to roost.WHERE"S THE HOLY TRINITY???????

We have a reputation to uphold, and by god I expect MUCH MORE from everyone who posts on here in terms of attitude WIN LOSE OR DRAW..me included.

As it was against the Blue Shite Scum.

Today it was our turn to be humiliated. All our chickens came home to roost.

WHERE"S THE HOLY TRINITY???????

I agree totally with your post, and i'll be there at Boro next week, cos i'll ALWAYS support the reds through thick and thin. Ok every now and again (like today for instance) it does my head in watching them lay down and let the other team run over us, but i'll still be there every home game, and as many aways as possible, shouting for the team, cos i love this club.

I don't have a choice. There's something about your Dad taking you to the Kop at age five that stops you supporting anybody else, plus 50,000 mates would give me a hard time. However,that doesn't mean we should not express ourselves. There is something wrong right now, some of the senior players are off their game (and some like Sami and Steve F may never get back on it!) and it's clear that we've made some bad buys - we've put names on shirts, not quality. Gonzalez, Aurelio, Zenden, and probably penant are not Champonship winning qualit. Let's face it!

I don't have a choice. There's something about your Dad taking you to the Kop at age five that stops you supporting anybody else, plus 50,000 mates would give me a hard time. However,that doesn't mean we should not express ourselves. There is something wrong right now, some of the senior players are off their game (and some like Sami and Steve F may never get back on it!) and it's clear that we've made some bad buys - we've put names on shirts, not quality. Gonzalez, Aurelio, Zenden, and probably penant are not Champonship winning qualit. Let's face it!

I was 4 years old when my old man took me to Anfield first time. God bless his soul. If it wasn't for him, who knows whom I might have supported. AGF, last season first time ever in the second division in Denmark, and LFC, going through a tough spell. Do I want to change? NO. Do I want it any other way? NO. Nothing in life is easy, why would I want my football to just steam roll everone, that wouldn't make it the thing it is for me today. I love my football, I love following them through thick and thin, and if you don't know the bad times, how can you appreciate the good times so much more?

I was 4 years old when my old man took me to Anfield first time. God bless his soul. If it wasn't for him, who knows whom I might have supported. AGF, last season first time ever in the second division in Denmark, and LFC, going through a tough spell. Do I want to change? NO. Do I want it any other way? NO. Nothing in life is easy, why would I want my football to just steam roll everone, that wouldn't make it the thing it is for me today. I love my football, I love following them through thick and thin, and if you don't know the bad times, how can you appreciate the good times so much more?

Oh yeah, I cried the whole way through because I was so afraid of all the noise, so said me dad anyway. Me I thoroughly believe I carried myself much better at my first game at Anfield.

The time to stand up and make a statement of intent was against Sheffield United - instead we played Fowler up front alongside Crouch to form he slowest front pair in world history and played Bolo and Momo in CM to form the least creative central pair in world history. Every away game has been a cock up and that set the scene for the rest of the season.

The time to stand up and make a statement of intent was against Sheffield United - instead we played Fowler up front alongside Crouch to form he slowest front pair in world history and played Bolo and Momo in CM to form the least creative central pair in world history. Every away game has been a cock up and that set the scene for the rest of the season.

Fowler played alongside Bellamy so if you're going to go off on one at least get simple facts right otherwise it looks like you're criticising for the sake of it.

Fowler played alongside Bellamy so if you're going to go off on one at least get simple facts right otherwise it looks like you're criticising for the sake of it.

Soz - My Mistake.

Whatever we did that game, we cocked up by playing a slightly below strength side and we rarely had a go at them - as with all away games.

Soz - My Mistake.

Whatever we did that game, we cocked up by playing a slightly below strength side and we rarely had a go at them - as with all away games.

The worst bit was when we went behind we twatted them all over the place, hit the post within about a minute, Aurelio done a brilliant cross and someone nearly scored, we had other decent chances, we equalised then give up. We could of banged in 3 or 4 as Sheff Utd were finished. I dont think Rafa would of been on the touchline saying "Dont attack anymore" or anything so the players must of just got complacent thinking another will come without much effort. Whatever happened it was annoying and has set the tone for a shittyish start.

Plus the "Liverpool havent won away, scored from open play away" shite could of been put to bed on day one, now Andy Gray and his sidekicks love saying it.

I agree totally with your post, and i'll be there at Boro next week, cos i'll ALWAYS support the reds through thick and thin. Ok every now and again (like today for instance) it does my head in watching them lay down and let the other team run over us, but i'll still be there every home game, and as many aways as possible, shouting for the team, cos i love this club.

Well said. I love this club too. Thats why Rafa must go.

The worst bit was when we went behind we twatted them all over the place, hit the post within about a minute, Aurelio done a brilliant cross and someone nearly scored, we had other decent chances, we equalised then give up. We could of banged in 3 or 4 as Sheff Utd were finished. I dont think Rafa would of been on the touchline saying "Dont attack anymore" or anything so the players must of just got complacent thinking another will come without much effort. Whatever happened it was annoying and has set the tone for a shittyish start.

Plus the "Liverpool havent won away, scored from open play away" shite could of been put to bed on day one, now Andy Gray and his sidekicks love saying it.

By the time we were battering them Sheffield United had something to cling on to, had we scored first and kept having a go then United would have folded under the pressure of playing "Liverpool". Welcome to the Premiership etc. Rafa has to take the blame for the mentality he send the players out for in away games. 11 goals conceded and 0 scored is s terrible statistic - we should not be playing the likes of Bolton and Everton and not scoring... it is really frustrating because on paper I don't see a lot wrong - except maybe that our wingers have rarely had a decent game this season.

The Manager has fucked it up.No he's shit and He's shit.

The Manager has truly fucked it all up.He needs to have a good look at himself.

From now on he must play the side that he thinks would do well next year.That means Agger next to Carra SG centre Mid,Pennant on the right(if he does not go with that then he needs to acknowledge he fucked up buying him),same with Gonzalez on the left.

And the main one when Momo is fit play him and Steven Gerrard in the middle

Finally I'm cross enough to post......

I agree with you ATK. I also think that Rafa seems to be enjoying (sadisticallly)telling the pre match interviewers that SG will be on the right!

How long do you think SG can cope with goin home on the losers bus?

Rafa must not watch replays of the games when he gets home because a blind man could see SG lost on the right. :wallbutt:

Finally I'm cross enough to post......

I agree with you ATK. I also think that Rafa seems to be enjoying (sadisticallly)telling the pre match interviewers that SG will be on the right!

How long do you think SG can cope with goin home on the losers bus?

Rafa must not watch replays of the games when he gets home because a blind man could see SG lost on the right. :wallbutt:

he moved into the middle today and didnt look arsed ! its not any singular players fault or the managers,they are all in it together.even if rafa tells them something they dont agree with formation wise he doesnt tell not to pass and not defend properly does he?

Kets just go with the JC/Agger combo at the back and take it from there.