You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We'll be alright. Just going through a bad patch which we will come out of. Get behind them and show them that no matter what we'll support them.

Anyone talking up campaigns like this in my general direction will get short shrift and possibly even a bunch of fives.

Cant support your thread ...I think there is enough time to qualify for the Champions league again.....hopefully Sundays performance is a watershed..and Rafa will adjust his thinking somewhat......is does make me wonder if he is missing the input of Paco Herrera, former head scout and reserves coach

Cant support your thread ...I think there is enough time to qualify for the Champions league again.....hopefully Sundays performance is a watershed..and Rafa will adjust his thinking somewhat......is does make me wonder if he is missing the input of Paco Herrera, former head scout and reserves coach

Interesting point.

indeed a very good point and something that had crossed my mind.

Guest Spionkop69
If current form continues, we will be relegated. If current form looks like its going to continue ie if we dont win our next four league games, then something must be done.

When you get home from school tonight, don't forget to wipe the felt pen from your hands, before excitedly telling mummy, while you eat your fish fingers and crinkle chips, about what a good day you had winding people up on the internet.

You grade A cunt.

god it's been years since I had fish fingers, ahh finger butties with tomato sauce...food of champions

Birds Eye fish fingers and chips.

Oxtail soup and Jacobs crackers.

Pancakes with Lyons syrup melted in a pot of hot water.

I'm sure if the Count were still on he'd admonish me, but those foods were the comfort of my youth and got me through tough times until i was old enough to sneak ale and my Dad's VAT 69 scotch.

Birds Eye fish fingers and chips.

Oxtail soup and Jacobs crackers.

Pancakes with Lyons syrup melted in a pot of hot water.

I'm sure if the Count were still on he'd admonish me, but those foods were the comfort of my youth and got me through tough times until i was old enough to sneak ale and my Dad's VAT 69 scotch.

I should add that as my Dad got promotions the VAT 69 turned to Cutty Sark and then to Glenfiddich and Glenmorangie and Glenlivet.

I always wondered why my first name is Glen.

So what do you lot suggest should happen if we fail to win our next four and we drop into bottom six?

IF Liverpool fall into the Championship...I'll still be there supporting them as much as I can. I'll be there, rain hail or shine. I stress IF because I dont believe it'll happen.

We'll definately be top 10, but I believe, that we can re-qualify for the champs league...hell, we might even WIN IT this year, so wont need to....

What is this, Fantasy fucking Island?

If we drop onto championship, I'll be shouting for the Pool every match they play too but its about you standards you expect and aim for. If we win our next four and finish the season in the top four I'll be relativly happy all things considered as we're shite. I dont care about cup wins - I want consistent progress ie league progress. Good consistency brings success. I want to finish higher than last season and most of all I want to finish above manc scum for first time in years. This would be a huge confidence booster. The year we finish above the scum is the year we really will challange for the title. Its not going to happen this year and I dont think thats good enough regardless of who is to blame.

If we don't WIN the next four league games, we're in a real crisis.

So if we beat Villa and Reading at home, draw at Arsenal and beat Boro away, we're in a real crisis. Nice one.

We've dropped so many points at this stage that a draw against gunners which would normally be a decent result, will no longer do. We must get 12 points from these games and climb up the table hopefully. Personally I cannot see us beating Villa, Arsenal or Reading based on form for the past 3 months. Therfore I am scared shitless that we could be in serious shit in a few weeks time.

Hopefully Rafa will work his magic in training this week and get some passion/desire into the players for the first time this season. A run of four wins could really get us going and help us go on a good undefeated run - maybe 10 or 15 league games which would help us achieve this seasons new amended target of a top 4 spot.

We've dropped so many points at this stage that a draw against gunners which would normally be a decent result, will no longer do. We must get 12 points from these games and climb up the table hopefully. Personally I cannot see us beating Villa, Arsenal or Reading based on form for the past 3 months. Therfore I am scared shitless that we could be in serious shit in a few weeks time.

Hopefully Rafa will work his magic in training this week and get some passion/desire into the players for the first time this season. A run of four wins could really get us going and help us go on a good undefeated run - maybe 10 or 15 league games which would help us achieve this seasons new amended target of a top 4 spot.

10 points from our next four games would easily be a good enough platform and confidence boost for us to go on a winning run until Christmas. Anyone on here would accept that now, there's no point quibbling over 2 points dropped at Arsenal.

I actually think we can do it, but if we get a result at Arsenal it will be down to us totally stifling the game rather than trying to win it.

Guest Spionkop69
The fact he refers to us as 'the pool' makes me think he's a wum.

Do I ban him?

Dave, I'd say that the fact that he only replies to what he considers "serious" responses label him a WUM.

He's clearly only replying to those who've taken him in the slightest bit seriously, thereby continuing the wind up. I'm baying for a red card!

Dave, I'd say that the fact that he only replies to what he considers "serious" responses label him a WUM.

He's clearly only replying to those who've taken him in the slightest bit seriously, thereby continuing the wind up. I'm baying for a red card!

Whatever...