You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lumpard given role preference to Stevie again!

milerz

That's cause you're staring at that bird on the screen. She is mighty attractive. Who is she?

Jenny McCarthy's sister, Amy:

AmyMcCarthy1.jpg

(There are better pics than this available, but not so many where she's wearing this much clothing, and I wanted to keep this post "work-safe", IYKWIM ;))

I understand that Gerrard is great on the right, but are you telling me that England will play better with him there instead of him in the attacking mid possistion and someone like Pennant or Lennon(who has been very impressive) on the right. I think the team as a whole would be better off with Lampard on the bench.

Also, I should have clarified that I don't actually think that Terry would Jepordized his England spot for Lampard. I was merely illustrating that he and Lampard are gay for each other, and they're both twats(but not because they're gay for each other).

:wallbutt: bloody typical, fat frank gets the nod over the best midfielder in the world. normal service resumed but under a differant clown :sick:

There is of course another spin on this. It could be that Fat Fwank is being given one more chance after his abismal world cup. If he is shite yet again McClaren can drop him for the qualifiers with less fear of criticism.

Fuck it, what do I care. As long as Stevie G comes back uninjured and plays a max of 60mins I'll be happy.

The fact that Gerrard has been lashed on the right side of midfield simply highlights the fact that he is miles better than Lampard. Franky L would never be able to play on the right, that kind of decision would mirror wiping your behind with sandpaper. The burger merchant got found out in the Coupe De Monde. If the England team was a smoking den, Gerrard would be the most beautifully crafted Jamaican bong, Lampard would be a sweaty spilff from the previous nights proceedings.