You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Duncan Oldham

Guest TesticleOReilly
ahhh i see,dis fella just looks a bit like em..

.then go to 9.00mins

Oldham's from the north east, he's a plastic Geordie Leeds supporter.

Some of you may remember from a few months back that I was tirelessly searching for proof that Dunk doesn't mess with kids. Still no joy. I'm starting to think that the proof of him not messing with kids just doesn't exist.

I've been doing a bit of investigation myself, and discovered that if you google fat dunc abuses kids, it returns over 8 million results. However, the phrase "Duncan Oldham most definitely does not touch children in an inappropriate manner" returns no results.

Make of that what you will...

Guest TesticleOReilly
I've been doing a bit of investigation myself, and discovered that if you google fat dunc abuses kids, it returns over 8 million results. However, the phrase "Duncan Oldham most definitely does not touch children in an inappropriate manner" returns no results.

Make of that what you will...

Having just Googled the phrase 'fat dunc abuses kids' to check your statement, the link at the top of the list was this very post. Superb work, sir.

Having just Googled the phrase 'fat dunc abuses kids' to check your statement, the link at the top of the list was this very post. Superb work, sir.

Yeah, the same happens when you google Duncan Oldham abuses kids, 35,000 results, seems there is truth to the matter after all .

Fuck me sideways.

Duncan Oldham

Check the 'about' page. Poor little scamp.

i cant believe i read that shite.

If nothing else (as he claims) hes certainly the most boring cunt in internetdom. Fuck me, who would land in a lovely city like Bratislava and spent your column widths raving about a fucking taxi? /YAWN

fat cunt

"I can’t just take holidays, I haven’t had a day off in 12 years!"

that one had me pissing my pants

I havent been sleeping much of late and now i think ive found the perfect bedtime reading, cheers!

its sad that he forces us to hate him so much...

i remember the first time i ever even heard of him,was when sheilk khalifa story was around,i remember reading it and saying fuck,that would be nice if he took over.

Then nothing came from it,after fat dunk promised it would...

for me that was it,...so i posted a comment under a story about gerrard leaving just before he signed the new deal,after dunk promised he would move to madrid saying 'your a liar duncan,your full of shit..are you aware that every other forumn calls your site kraptalk'.

he replied later saying 'i know what them haters say,and i dont care what they,or you say,our info is 98 percent accurate 98percent of the time from our sources'.

what a fat,dilusional cunt......