You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Two days of talking about Corbyn’s social media output. 

Not obsessed. Honest…

I see the murderous war criminals have suddenly intercepted a call between two people who are rather conveniently saying that Hamas have a base under Al Shifa hospital. 

They’re probably looking to soften the ground for another round of hospital bombings and indiscriminate slaughter. 

• Thanks 1

Mr Burnham, the Mayor of Greater Manchester, issued a statement this afternoon which said: “Given the humanitarian disaster unfolding in Gaza, the mayor, deputy mayor and 10 leaders of Greater Manchester join the growing international calls for a ceasefire by all sides and for the hostages to be released unharmed.”

This needs to stop. There are innocent kids being killed by missiles and rockets and it’s turning my stomach.  I dread opening twitter and seeing dead toddlers being pulled from rubble or kids looking terrified and the trauma on their faces.

The world is totally fucked and it seems the majority are being annihilated because of the actions of a few.

No reasonable person can justify any of this but it seems the ones in power are giving it a good go. Fucking borders, the wrong nationality, religion, race… just fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

This needs to stop. There are innocent kids being killed by missiles and rockets and it’s turning my stomach.  I dread opening twitter and seeing dead toddlers being pulled from rubble or kids looking terrified and the trauma on their faces.

To think there exists people who enjoy this and wholeheartedly support it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

ITV News stating that over 3000 children have now been killed in Israeli air strikes. 

What do you say to that? And about anyone who has said nothing or made token, mealy mouthed comments about it? 

History won’t forget these murderous scumbags and anyone who backed them. 

IMG_3117.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Going to be absolutely horrific for Jews this. Genuine Anti-Semitism is going to go through the roof.

Stop this world. Humans are cunts 

38 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Going to be absolutely horrific for Jews this. Genuine Anti-Semitism is going to go through the roof.

I think the U.S and U.K are seriously, seriously underestimating the level of angst and anger being felt amongst Muslims and in Arab countries in particular.

If this ground campaign ends being as bad as it is shaping up to be currently, all bets are off imo. This is a genuine geopolitical catastrophe in the making.

12 minutes ago, Em City said:

I think the U.S and U.K are seriously, seriously underestimating the level of angst and anger being felt amongst Muslims and in Arab countries in particular.

If this ground campaign ends being as bad as it is shaping up to be currently, all bets are off imo. This is a genuine geopolitical catastrophe in the making.

There are so many sociopaths in the world at present that it wouldn't surprise me if they were agitating for this exact scenario.