You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Who are they planning to replace him with? Ben-Gvir?

Not sure who would be on their short list though I think that is probably shelved until they see if they retain a majority in November.

If the Republicans gain control Netanyahu is probably safe.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure who would be on their short list though I think that is probably shelved until they see if they retain a majority in November.

If the Republicans gain control Netanyahu is probably safe.

Do you know how old Netanyahu was when the first ethnic cleansing of Palestine happened in 1948?

He was not born yet.

The project started before him, and it will continue after him.

It’s been called for years. Finally people are starting to wake up to the racism, the barbarity and the slaughter that Israel is capable of. 

A country farts in the direction of another country in the Middle East and that American Eagle is offering freedom. This time…. It’s handing the aggressor bombs. 

I wonder what Palestinian land has that’s of such importance that thousands upon thousands of innocent people are being slaughtered without any defence. 

Greed is God. It’s not religion, self-determination, self-defence…… it’s a manufactured well planned assault on human beings to get what sits beneath them. 

We were brought up to think the west were the good guys. The reality is, nobody is. Some just appear to be harder than others. It all comes down to money and power. 

The rest of us are just here for the ride and struck lucky if we don’t happen to live in a bomb zone. 

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Do you think it was a genuine concern for Palestinian life that triggered this US proposal?

From my observations, it seems that, on either side of this, the proportion of people that have a genuine concern with Palestinian life is tiny compared to the amount of people that are using this to propagate their own well-entrenched and immovable views on Israel/Islam/the West/the Middle East. And in one particularly stupid cunt's case, the Labour Party!

I really don't need to look any further than the abomination that is this thread to see evidence of that. And in that context it really wasn't surprising in the slightest to see cunts who've been throwing stones at 'the West' for not calling for a ceasefire earlier now defending the Russians and China for vetoing a US call for a ceasefire, and parroting their propaganda like the shills they are. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

From my observations, it seems that, on either side of this, the proportion of people that have a genuine concern with Palestinian life is tiny compared to the amount of people that are using this to propagate their own well-entrenched and immovable views on Israel/Islam/the West/the Middle East. And in one particularly stupid cunt's case, the Labour Party!

I really don't need to look any further than the abomination that is this thread to see evidence of that. And in that context it really wasn't surprising in the slightest to see cunts who've been throwing stones at 'the West' for not calling for a ceasefire earlier now defending the Russians and China for vetoing a US call for a ceasefire, and parroting their propaganda like the shills they are. 

Hate to push Slippers blood pressure up any higher but..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/22/us-gaza-ceasefire-resolution-explainer

Also, wonder why giving voice to those suffering appalling atrocities in Gaza (such as below) so upsets certain people? Especially as its common knowledge all major news outlets are banned. 

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

You need to get your facts right before you get worked up dude. Do some reading about the US proposal before you refer to it as a “call for ceasefire”. Read the posts on here before you dismiss them as “throwing stones”.

This thread is full of cunts for sure. But it is also full of solid, documented facts and truths.