You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

10 hours ago, Planet Origi said:

Nah your support and concern for genocidal racists just makes me sick, you slimy racist rat.

Who would that be then, the Labour party? I dread to think what kind of medieval, ultra conservative, blood-thirsty mobs have got your backing, you filthy fundamentalist.

And between the two of us, only one's been making openly racist comments on this forum, on this thread even, and it ain't me.

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Who would that be then, the Labour party? I dread to think what kind of medieval, ultra conservative, blood-thirsty mobs have got your backing, you filthy fundamentalist.

And between the two of us, only one's been making openly racist comments on this forum, on this thread even, and it ain't me.

That and you saying it in such a trivial manner reveals what utter scum vermin you are, as if they haven't shown themselves to be blood thirsty. But they are a modern western liberal party so that makes it perfectly fine for gammons like you.

There is also your weird concern and sympathy for the US backed IDF zionist rats...now don't get too upset.

34 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

That and you saying it in such a trivial manner reveals what utter scum vermin you are, as if they haven't shown themselves to be blood thirsty. But they are a modern western liberal party so that makes it perfectly fine for gammons like you.

There is also your weird concern and sympathy for the US backed IDF zionist rats...now don't get too upset.

What sympathy and concern would that be then? 

10 hours ago, No2 said:

Heard her interviewed last week, I was nearly cringing listening to how amazing she is. The list of causes she has spent her life defending is longer than my arm. I'm sure she worked with the Hillsborough families too. 

Good, I didn''t know that. Like her even more now. 

Im claiming her as British now, under the old Murray principle. Devised by ancient philosophy on the basis you claim a successful person as your own even though you've previously thought them not your own but changed tack because you've totally embarrassed yourself to the world throughout the modern history of that particular event or game. A philosophy given birth after ancient Brazilian philosopher Socrates took in a couple of games at of tennis and witnessed the changing attitude of the English press to Scotish/British player Andy Murray after it looked like he had a shot of winning the title. Socrates was himself a keen tennis player and had regular tournaments with German philosopher Plato. 

So I for one am proud to call (not going to attempt spelling her name) her British.

If anybody wants to watch Israel’s defence case at the ICJ it’s available on live stream on all the main channels - Sky News, BBC News, CNN. 

They must’ve sorted their technical difficulties which prevented them all from live streaming the South African prosecution case yesterday….

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

If anybody wants to watch Israel’s defence case at the ICJ it’s available on live stream on all the main channels - Sky News, BBC News, CNN. 

They must’ve sorted their technical difficulties which prevented them all from live streaming the South African prosecution case yesterday….

I was just going to post the same. 

Don’t get your hopes too high for justice to prevail. The voting will be politically influenced. Even the Russian and Chinese judges will vote in favor of the Zionists. Both countries would want to keep their own genocidal activities under the carpet, and this International Court of Justice business is a can of worms they’d surely rather not open.

11 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Don’t get your hopes too high for justice to prevail. The voting will be politically influenced. Even the Russian and Chinese judges will vote in favor of the Zionists. Both countries would want to keep their own genocidal activities under the carpet, and this International Court of Justice business is a can of worms they’d surely rather not open.

The interview I mentioned yesterday with Bli Ni Ghralaigh concentrated a lot around the fact that nations allocate huge resources trying to intimidate and smear human rights lawyers, in many cases (particularly Iran) they go far beyond and actually murder them. I assume the same rules apply for judges. I don't know anything about the judges in the Hague but for the sake of humanity I hope they're more like Bli.

16 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

It'll probably be voted down by a couple of votes because of as you say politics. Putin and China will abstain because of the war crimes they are also committing. Although Putin could pull off the worlds biggest gaslighting exercise, but he's not that stupid. 

I put a video link by Finkelstein a pages up which explains how and why countries will probably vote and why S.Africa will lose the vote. 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Sounds about white.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Carnegie? He's just another dirty white western bastard that should've been beheaded at birth.

Nah that's just your racist zionist trope, when in fact it is rats like you who are supporting and enabling the actual slaughter of babies.

Every zionist accusation is a confession...

32 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

Nah that's just your racist zionist trope, when in fact it is rats like you who are supporting and enabling the actual slaughter of babies.

Every zionist accusation is a confession...

Ah, you got me! Yeah, hands up, I do love the slaughter of babies. 

6 hours ago, Planet Origi said:

You calling them rats isn’t helping. Cunts yes but using that trope isn’t needed. I’ve used it in the past until I realised the reason why it’s best to use something else.