You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea and the Russian Mafia

JER

A mate of a mate (I know) is a steward at Chelsea, and he tells me that there are 4 escape tunnels built into the directors box as Roman is so paronoid about the Russian mob bumping him off. Apparently, the reason he bought the club was to become so famous it would make their job of getting him a lot harder. Both Man Utd and Chelsea could implode within 5 years..

No Steve, it is far more difficult to get someone that famous as he will be in circles of people who are also famous. Bumping him off will be too high profile now for any mob plus he is in England which is far more secure. Chelsea is a dream ticket for Roman and vice versa.

No Steve, it is far more difficult to get someone that famous as he will be in circles of people who are also famous. Bumping him off will be too high profile now for any mob plus he is in England which is far more secure. Chelsea is a dream ticket for Roman and vice versa.

Excellent assassination/mafia knowledge, Rash.

LOL ! - apparently Carlos the Jackal was seen shopping in the Kings Road - according to the Sunday Mirror.

Talking of "hitmen", did anyone see that programme on C5 the other night about Richard Kuklinsky (the mafia contract hitman)?

Killed one fella by putting a crossbow bolt through his head, and injected him with a syringe another in a nightclub. In 30 seconds the guy had a massive heart attack.

Talking of "hitmen", did anyone see that programme on C5 the other night about Richard Kuklinsky (the mafia contract hitman)?

Killed one fella by putting a crossbow bolt through his head, and injected him with a syringe another in a nightclub. In 30 seconds the guy had a massive heart attack.

The Bulgarians were good at that shit - they did that bloke in London by stabbing him in the foot with a poison-tipped umbrella. I remember at the time when the blokes family were saying that was happened I thought it was some ridiculous conspiracy theory but they were proved right - it was a well tricky poison to detect.

Which races are best at assassination Rashid ? :whistle:

LOL ! - apparently Carlos the Jackal was seen shopping in the Kings Road - according to the Sunday Mirror.

The Jackal? Never. We need home grown assasins to do the business. Carlos fucked up the de Gaulle one. He's a cunt. Not good enough. I'm tired of half-rate overpriced pliers who can't get the shot right. I also hear we've been linked to Mosad. We're champions od Europe and we trolling the Israeli league?

I'll fucking cry and feel very ill if we sign Carlos. We need to be looking at Italy.

The Jackal? Never. We need home grown assasins to do the business. Carlos fucked up the de Gaulle one. He's a cunt. Not good enough. I'm tired of half-rate overpriced pliers who can't get the shot right. I also hear we've been linked to Mosad. We're champions od Europe and we trolling the Israeli league?

I'll fucking cry and feel very ill if we sign Carlos. We need to be looking at Italy.

You want to go back to the days of big tall English hitmen who just go right up to the target and headbutt them ?

Okay Carlos fucked up the De Gaulle hit but its just typical of you to write him off after one failed hit - he had consistently hit people for several years and should be allowed one mistake. The man is a top assassin and should be allowed to ply his trade without suffering personal abuse - I know him and his family read this forum and will be really hurt by your comments.

His name was Georgi Markov and he was a Bulgarian dissident who defected to Britain. They killed him by administering Ricin, in the manner BCP described. I think it was at Waterloo station.

was on one of the bridges,famous one but im too stupid to remember,anyway,seen a full hour about it on KGB files on bravo las year,pretty groovy shit.

You want to go back to the days of big tall English hitmen who just go right up to the target and headbutt them ?

Okay Carlos fucked up the De Gaulle hit but its just typical of you to write him off after one failed hit - he had consistently hit people for several years and should be allowed one mistake. The man is a top assassin and should be allowed to ply his trade without suffering personal abuse - I know him and his family read this forum and will be really hurt by your comments.

You're a cunt and I'm putting you on ignore.

Guest Kaelin

lets get Nikita on the case, media banging on about sexy contract killing well shes damn sexy and handy with guns/knives and of course that popular fav poison!!!

Pity the French nipped in with an enforced transfer in August '94.