You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My story

Unebveliebabley gutted. But, in all honesty, in amazement of Ac MIlan. :ee

They started like Iw anted us to, theyu playe dlike I wante us to. At halftyime. gutted, viscerated, clubbed, done lijke a bad roast beef dinner with Yorkie pudsnthat wouldn;t rise. ]

So gutted. I walked the dog. Tied him up outside a pub at he bottomomof the hill. Absolutely shit myslef. Twice. 3-3. Asked the barman- wtf? Uhh, not really watching tyhat? Couldn;t watch the pennos. I couldn't. I'm bad. But as I left thaty pub I foubnd a pennty/ A pennty. No lie. The year the it was minted . 1981. I knew. I don;t no nothing aboot the pennios, bno nothing aboot who scored or who missed.

ARE YOU GFUCKIJNG WATHCUING MANCHESTER> MORUINHO=- SPECIAL ONE. NO. ARE YPU WATHCING CLIVE TYDLSLEY. ARE TYOU FUCKING WATICJIG YOU BAKLMY BAKMYU NIGHT IN BARCELONA- weellm, lety me tell you, this is tyhe u,ltimate, the ultimate,. FUIGHT SPIRIT BALMY NIGHT.

jOHN gaLLABGHER, dt, ALL YOU TLW THERE-- i FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN AND FEEL YOUR JOY.,

THERE IS NO HAPPINESS. NO HAPPINESS SUCH AS THIS.

WE ARE CHAMPOIONS OF EUOPTROPE

Unebveliebabley gutted. But, in all honesty, in amazement of Ac MIlan. :ee

They started like Iw anted us to, theyu playe dlike I wante us to. At halftyime. gutted, viscerated, clubbed, done lijke a bad roast beef dinner with Yorkie pudsnthat wouldn;t rise. ]

So gutted. I walked the dog. Tied him up outside a pub at he bottomomof the hill. Absolutely shit myslef. Twice. 3-3. Asked the barman- wtf? Uhh, not really watching tyhat? Couldn;t watch the pennos. I couldn't. I'm bad. But as I left thaty pub I foubnd a pennty/ A pennty. No lie. The year the it was minted . 1981. I knew. I don;t no nothing aboot the pennios, bno nothing aboot who scored or who missed.

ARE YOU GFUCKIJNG WATHCUING MANCHESTER> MORUINHO=- SPECIAL ONE. NO. ARE YPU WATHCING CLIVE TYDLSLEY. ARE TYOU FUCKING WATICJIG YOU BAKLMY BAKMYU NIGHT IN BARCELONA- weellm, lety me tell you, this is tyhe u,ltimate, the ultimate,. FUIGHT SPIRIT BALMY NIGHT.

jOHN gaLLABGHER, dt, ALL YOU TLW THERE-- i FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN AND FEEL YOUR JOY.,

THERE IS NO HAPPINESS. NO HAPPINESS SUCH AS THIS.

WE ARE CHAMPOIONS OF EUOPTROPE

My story... i started the vcr recording what i was hoping would be an historic night! When Milan scored the third i switched it off, thinking i would never watch this game again!

Boy how wrong was i...

luckily another channel started a delayed showing of the game, so i managed to give it another go! ;)

This one i will be watching again, and again and again!

now exaxliy wat you miean paritkc. i had fiven up at halfv time i tell ypa. This giy nwext to me kdaept say ing s not pover yet 345 vmins to go. Ive ordered a bunk ch of beare enstead. keeep em koming i said. went balistiic. oh wat anight. Joy of joay. Nevaer forgiet this lasds. could be anohter twien20 years till nest time you kwwlonw!

eait* forget aboyet oru beuatlkful ladcy conetrisbutser, dennhoy you too!

I weas 13. Don't remeber Brucie at Rome.

we are LEGENDS AGAIN. I

Did you see Carragher run up to Dudek before the penalty shootout and mime waving his hands all over the place? Lo and behold, Dudek saves two penalties. Jamie Carragher, deadset legend and ace goalkeeping coach. Inspirational to the very end.

Am watching Sky Sports jusat showed Jerzy's double save and him nodding his head afterwards, legend.

Dujdeks safe was amaxing. Dis yo sii tHommo=? Banbdgin at ghe glais wif hwis palmss as the penasly went in? OOH What a leend"!!

I weas 13. Don't remeber Brucie at Rome.

we are LEGENDS AGAIN. I

watched that game just after emigrating here homesick as fuck...tonight I was gutted at half time...the missus says...don't worry they're goona win...what the fuck do u know I think...couldn't watch the Liverpool penno's....oh fuck...whAT A night.................................

i got a new job in a hotel last december and have been working on all the nights we played in champs league and we have not lost, i did go to leverkusen at home and had a good night.

when we beat chelski, i knew if i could not go to instanbul i would watch it where i work as it was lucky.

we sat there yesterday in the pizzeria with friends, on eo my fellow managers is italian and a AC fan.

i was gutted at half time and the milan fan bought me a beer ans said better luck next time, i shock the knobheads hand i sat there thinking we were doomed.

he also proceeded to cruise round the place with his arms outsretchedas if he was a plane.

twenty minutes later i bought him a beer and told him to shove it were the sun dont shine, needless to say he fucked off in a right strop when dudek was creating history.

there was myself and other reds also three were other italians (one juve fan and two roma fans) singing go back to italy, as he strolled off down the road.

thankyou stevie g and the boys.

:thumbsup: