You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 10th Mar 2024 (3:45pm)

Fantastic performance and, given how good we were, a disappointing result in the end.

Desperately need City to get something against Arsenal at the end of the month - Looking at Arsenal’s upcoming fixtures, I think the title race is effectively over if they win that one. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

We rode our luck a couple of times, and we were desperately poor in front of goal.  Our midfield two were really good, and dominated theirs.  Endo was massive in that game, the work he got through in DM was just immense.  

Man of the match for me. Immense performance.

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

That pen was not even debatable. Corrupt set of cunts.

That’s exactly the point. It’s not debatable. 

We’re being cheated here, something I realized months ago. The achievement to be as high in the table as we sit is unreal. Unreal. I’m sure Sheik Manaour is pissed off, with all he’s put into the refereeing we should be far behind by now.

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

We rode our luck a couple of times, and we were desperately poor in front of goal.  Our midfield two were really good, and dominated theirs.  Endo was massive in that game, the work he got through in DM was just immense.  

I think they rode their luck more. If buts maybes. I'm annoyed.

• Upvote 1

City are bottom of the contentious decision table. BOTTOM. Means they never get those given against them. Also, we should be 3 points clear as we had a legitimate Goal against spurs ruled out. There should be a fucking giant asterisk next to our name in the positive sense at the top of the table.

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

That’s exactly the point. It’s not debatable. 

We’re being cheated here, something I realized months ago. The achievement to be as high in the table as we sit is unreal. Unreal. I’m sure Sheik Manaour is pissed off, with all he’s put into the refereeing we should be far behind by now.

I feel as though we’ve seen exactly why so much fuss was engineered out of an entirely innocuous error last weekend.

• Upvote 5

In conclusion:

1. Still unbeaten at home. 

2. Draw is far from the end of the world.

3. Diaz needs to learn how to finish.

4. Gakpo is proper pointless dogshit.

5. Their twat slab of trollmeat was absolutely owned by Virg. Again. 

6. Absolutely fucking robbed at the end in that pen shout. What did that neville cunt say, "got the ball first and it was a natural coming together". Get fucked. Bent cunts on the Abu Dhabi payroll. 

I can’t believe we have not won that. We absolutely fucked them in that second half. So many fantastic performances but whoever is on VAR deserves to be bummed by a rabid elephant with razor blade attached to its cock.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Even Gary cunt Neville and Mike Cunting Dean said it was a penalty!

As someone above has said they've officiated the occasion not the actual happening on the park.

It is a disgraceful decision and one that could be very, very costly.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Does it matter? Foot at chest height lunging into a player in the box?

Dunno I didn't see it, but that was sufficient for Pat Nevin to say it wasn't a penalty. 

It was Pat Nevin though.