You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mildly Controversial Views.

Bruce Spanner

17 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I prefer Pepsi to Coke and Burger King to McDonald's. By far.

Definitely with you on the BK vs McD's.  Don't really drink coke that often and if I do it's Diet Coke.  

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I had a ham sarnie with mayo and English mustard tonight.

taylor-swift-haters-gonna-hate.gif

You needed to add some flavour with the mustard I guess. 

28 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

You couldn’t pay me to eat a Burger King after one I had at Euston. Thought I was gonna die on the train. 

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

have you tried the new Pepsi? They've removed loads of sugar replaced with sweeteners and now it tastes like a diet drink ( shit)

I bought a can without knowing, thought this is horrible then looked at ingredients 

Love burger King just not enough of them about 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

You couldn’t pay me to eat a Burger King after one I had at Euston. Thought I was gonna die on the train. 

I think burger King gets a bad rep as many of them these days are only to be found in train stations and service stations, so they're dear and staffed by people who look like Karen Matthews' boyfriend. A proper, old school 80s high street Burger King is immense.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

have you tried the new Pepsi? They've removed loads of sugar replaced with sweeteners and now it tastes like a diet drink ( shit)

I bought a can without knowing, thought this is horrible then looked at ingredients 

Love burger King just not enough of them about 

Always full of Whoppers though.

18 hours ago, cloggypop said:

It's so ubiquitous here that it's known as patat met. It's literally chips with. If you want something else you have to complete the sentence. 

If you just want chips it's patat zonder or chips without. 

They fucking drown um in that shit

56 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck Burger King. KFC pisses on it from a humungous height. 

giphy.gif

KFC is dreadful. It's meant to be a chicken place and consistently has the worst chicken going.

• Upvote 1