You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

I get that but the games ddnt really pan out that way. It was utter domination in 4 of the 6 halves of football. It wasn't like they forced a result, they were gifted them.

Yes but it does not matter how games panned out - it is just the result.

Yes we should have battered them, yes we are miles better than them.

But we didn't get the job done and whether we like it or not they dug in for their point and kept a clean sheet at Anfield and they took their chances when they came in cup and league at the toilet.

All that ultimately matters is the result.

Solanke got quite a bit of game time considering who he was up against but, to his credit, he wanted to play more. It’s taken him a while to fulfil his potential. Cracking player. 

I echo the current feelings of the forum in my absolute bewilderment at how we failed to beat them this season, and we had more goes than everyone else against them too.

3 games, 2 draws and a defeat and we had near 100 shots at goal in those games.

I know we've been fucked by officials this season, but we've not fucking helped ourselves by dropping 4 points against that useless shower and lost a guaranteed cup final place because of them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

In my defence it is my home town club and I've been to about 3 or 4 away games this season 

What’s the general feeling among longtime fans on the Hollywood owners?

I can only reiterate what everyone is saying. United are so bad that we should be ashamed just for not beating them with 4 or 5 goals, let alone not managing to win at all… Bournemouth have been completely dominant.

To be fair to Dalot, having watched that second goal back he’d moved out to cover a Bournemouth player and neither Garnacho or Kwambala followed Kluivert into the space behind him.

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

There goes the GD. The team have to wake up tomorrow, find their finishing boots and start putting teams away.

I'm absolutely not arsed about Goal Difference.  The only goal difference we need to worry about is making sure we score at least one more than the opposition in each of our remaining league games.

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

What’s the general feeling among longtime fans on the Hollywood owners?

They absolutely love them in their eyes they have saved the club from being also rans to being the real deal , Strangely a mate of mine who worked there since Adam was a lad isn't enamoured with them and has packed in working there .

The general feeling amongst the town is that they are brilliant owners and can do no wrong .

They are very PR savy as you would expect for two Hollywood A listers and being fair to them  they have given a lot of money ( for us not them ) to a lot of charities. 

I think they have definitely helped the town in a lot of ways and certainly put Wrexham on the map and for that I'm definitely grateful. 

They are  in it for the long haul  imo because they are having a new stand  built on the derelict area behind the goal and always back the manager in the transfer market .

For what's it worth I like them .

• Upvote 1