You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Agree with this

Don't think he has the engine yet for 90 mins. He looks fucked after a hour or so

That may well be the case. But I think their poor structure and tactics also mean they actually have to run more compared to a team with better organization.

13 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Stretford Paddock and The Club is where the good stuff is, full of angry hateful cunts.

Goldbridge is the best of the bunch.

Will always remember the absolute beatdown the RedmenTV guy gave to the Stretford Paddock guy. It was about something like who would be better, us under Klopp, or United under Mourinho. Redmen guy just farted in his face. Everything he said came true.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Goldbridge is a bit of a whopper but is actually alright.

He talks a lot of sense about var and decisions against us and he recently posted this....

https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfBfOqj8r4?si=5nYaUk8b57W_sv6c

Yep, he's carved out his niche and he's successful because of it but outside of the partridge-esque character he's lent in to he's pretty fair.

It's the others I mentioned where you can really enjoy their misery because the likes of Howson and Mckola are hateful twats.

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Goldbridge is a bit of a whopper but is actually alright.

He talks a lot of sense about var and decisions against us and he recently posted this....

https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfBfOqj8r4?si=5nYaUk8b57W_sv6c

Yeah he knows his shit. 

Started off as just a manc whopper and became bigger than them in a sense, not like bigger than the club, but his general YouTube audience outgrew the manc side of his audience, so he's got a good insight into the game without being a paid mouthpiece for Sky and their ilk. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Fucking hell, some twat from the S*n on Sky Sports News arguing against PSR rules because the average football fan finds it too complicated. Jesus. That's our country in a fucking nutshell. "I dont get it, so it's wrong".

Edit: It gets better. Apparently, according to one paper tomorrow, Premier league clubs are in revolt against Premier League bosses. The Premier League bosses ARE the clubs. Is this kind of misinformation deliberate?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Fucking hell, some twat from the S*n on Sky Sports News arguing against PSR rules because the average football fan finds it too complicated. Jesus. That's our country in a fucking nutshell. "I dont get it, so it's wrong".

Talk today is it will be got rid of for a luxury cap. Claiming the money those that go over will pay will even things out. Welcome to the world of sovereign wealth funds winning the league and gobbling up top 4 spots every year because the Saudi won't give a shit about luxury taxes

Football is doomed, well it is over here anyway

• Upvote 1

Liverpool enjoyed 83.1% possession in tonight’s match, a record by a team in a Premier League match since Opta began recording this data in 2003-04.

Manchester United were leading at 99 minutes and 17 seconds, the latest a side have ever led in a Premier League match and gone on to lose.

THAT is a good day of football.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Lee909 said:

Talk today is it will be got rid of for a luxury cap. Claiming the money those that go over will pay will even things out. Welcome to the world of sovereign wealth funds winning the league and gobbling up top 4 spots every year because the Saudi won't give a shit about luxury taxes

Football is doomed, well it is over here anyway

I'm hoping that we win the league this year because the way things are going, I can't see myself being arsed about footy after this.

• Upvote 5

They looked fucked 2nd half as well, 17 shots conceded….. 65/35 possession.

Just turn up Sunday ffs, we owe these cunts one…. Proper shite last two games, none of this battering them bollocks just get the 3 points needed and move on to the next game.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

They looked fucked 2nd half as well, 17 shots conceded….. 65/35 possession.

Just turn up Sunday ffs, we owe these cunts one…. Proper shite last two games, none of this battering them bollocks just get the 3 points needed and move on to the next game.

Real punch to the gut that result that will affect them mentally and physically this wiil be great time to play them and they got injuries to defenders

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

I'm hoping that we win the league this year because the way things are going, I can't see myself being arsed about footy after this.

Yeah a league won with the fans in ground  and then being able to be celebrated properly, and with a parade etc might just do for me - the game is eating itself, as well as being destroyed with shite like VAR - and it seems to be accelerating.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

These cunts scored 4 past us. I'm dreading Sunday as we've proved tonight it doesn't matter how shit you are we will level the playing field as best we can and make it a battle.

You need to be positive , if we have the same opportunities we need to finish and it will be game over . They looked mentally fucked at the end of their game .

30 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

If only we could keep clean sheets.

9 or 10 games in a row we’ve failed to keep a clean sheet I think it said in commentary last night. 

I don’t recall any of them being Kelleher’s fault, it’s a systematic failure. 

My concern with the game at Old Trafford is our utterly dreadful record there.

With the exception of that run under Houlier, the only way we win there in recent times has been through blow out results (1-4, 0-3, 0-5, 2-4). Where we are by several leagues the demonstrably better side on the day.

We virtually never 'just win' or 'nick it', while it's the home ground of one of our great rivals, who are very well resourced and everything that goes with their performance and the game. It does indicate that the squad/club as a whole have a bit of a psychological problem there with normative matches.

Regarding the run in as a whole, that historic/psychological issue may cause problems as out of Everton and Manchester United away games in a standard season we are probably picking up 1 to 2 points on average and I think that return will sink us in this title race.

33 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

My concern with the game at Old Trafford is our utterly dreadful record there.

With the exception of that run under Houlier, the only way we win there in recent times has been through blow out results (1-4, 0-3, 0-5, 2-4). Where we are by several leagues the demonstrably better side on the day.

We virtually never 'just win' or 'nick it', while it's the home ground of one of our great rivals, who are very well resourced and everything that goes with their performance and the game. It does indicate that the squad/club as a whole have a bit of a psychological problem there with normative matches.

Regarding the run in as a whole, that historic/psychological issue may cause problems as out of Everton and Manchester United away games in a standard season we are probably picking up 1 to 2 points on average and I think that return will sink us in this title race.

We aren't going to Ferguson's United or Kendall's Everton (80's one). We play the games and the team in front of us and it's 6 points. We play the occasion and it's probably 2-4.

They are shite but the FA cup result may turn out to be the ultimate blessing for us. 

3 hours ago, The wanderer said:

You need to be positive , if we have the same opportunities we need to finish and it will be game over . They looked mentally fucked at the end of their game .

Oh no I've played that game. With football be miserable, the gods are spiteful.

We should have learnt from that FA Cup game. There was a period of 20 to 25 minutes in that game where we should have put them away but didn't. Hopefully last night's result has massively deflated them. We need to score first and hopefully early. 

2 hours ago, Code said:

But by that logic this is not a standard season though, we have 70 points after 30 games.

Thats not numbers from a standard season. 

Agreed but most of those have been accrued against teams lower down the league, we've been less effective against the better sides