You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Razoray said:

And employed by City. Not as thick as he sounds/looks/acts/is. Well he is, but he is making money for himself, the cunt. Himself and Shay Given, Jesus Christ. 

I fucking hate City, and Newcastle,  obviously.

Aye the fact a beaut like him is making a bomb out of being on tv says a lot about the quality of the programming and the frankly swathes of the audience.

1 hour ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Chinny fuckin' rackon

He's become number 1 for Brazil in recent months. There could be something in this one, I can't see him doing a Giggsy given it could be 5 years before he plays again.

1 hour ago, John102 said:

Before our resident misery guts pipe up, can i be the first to say it wont matter who City have in goal, as we wont have a shot on goal during the game.

And yet we will fluke a win. Believe.

10 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Chinny fuckin' rackon

Just like Pep saying he doesn't know if Ake,Stones will be back. All three will be back and probably de Bruyne. 

Ederson is one of only 2 South Americans they have. So getting him home early for the 12:30 kickoff. They'll just have Alvarez on the bench. We will be struggling to get ours back as from what I read they are coming back together so it's between a 2/3hr flight for Nunez and Diaz to meet up with Alisson,Mac Callister in Rio before they travel from there. Likely not arriving back in Liverpool till early Friday morning

26 minutes ago, aws said:

I think Uruguay play on the Tuesday so that’s one glimmer of good news. 

They all play Tuesday night, (near midnight UK time). I presume they will all be collected Wednesday morning and home late Wednesday night, with the time difference. Light training on Thursday which isn't too bad. At least none of ours play at altitude, which more than anything, was probably the reason for Mac Allister's poor 1st half v Wolves. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Razoray said:

They all play Tuesday night, (near midnight UK time). I presume they will all be collected Wednesday morning and home late Wednesday night, with the time difference. Light training on Thursday which isn't too bad. At least none of ours play at altitude, which more than anything, was probably the reason for Mac Allister's poor 1st half v Wolves. 

That, plus he's complete fucking shit and a disgrace to the badge.

(Not sure if I'm doing this right...)

29 minutes ago, Code said:

International break again? Is this the third one since the season started?

It’s a fucking joke . Apart from the injuries and disruption caused it’s all so desperately boring .  The PL is boiling atm with some cracking games recently and now we have to endure a diet of pointless internationals and FA cup 1st round replays . 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Code said:

International break again? Is this the third one since the season started?

You’ve got it the wrong way round. Club football keeps interrupting international football. Not sure how I’m going to cope between November and March without the excitement of looking forward to Malta vs Armenia or similar such fascinating fixtures. 

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, magicrat said:

It’s a fucking joke . Apart from the injuries and disruption caused it’s all so desperately boring .  The PL is boiling atm with some cracking games recently and now we have to endure a diet of pointless internationals and FA cup 1st round replays . 

Fortunately, they'll make up for it by playing about 2 dozen games in December. The pricks.

6 hours ago, an tha said:

Yeah clever by Abu Dhabi - means Alisson has to play both Brazil games - Ederson gets a rest and no agg with travel and of course he'll be fit to play v us.

To be fair, Brazil play Colombia and Argentina in World Cup qualifiers over the break. If Ederson was fit, he would insist on going. 

It does suit them though