You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Electric Vehicles.

Harry's Lad

25 minutes ago, Curly said:

27035A56-559C-4E85-8555-44430C87FA58.gif

Think he was talking about his own kids as I have 50-50 custody of my daughter. I’d rather keep kids out of it as that is way way way out of bounds. 

Probably best to leave it now as that is not something to be point scoring over. Genuinely sorry for the fella if that’s the case and time to move on and leave the thread to cars.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

Show us yer keys Rico. 

Ha. I still don’t know how to post pics. 

Did a long journey today, 15 mins to charge to 50% from 7% and cost about £12. 

I’ve got a launch mode where it’ll go from 0-60 in about 3.7 seconds. Too scared to use it yet. 

Fugitive is still a fucking moron.  You really shouldn’t use MH as a slur - it’s nasty and you are one of the good guys.  Until you decide the person you are insulting is on the bad team.  Is that how it works? What better way to demonstrate it than just repeating the insult and watch the cavalry arrive.    Still married, still only got one kid.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha. I still don’t know how to post pics. 

Did a long journey today, 15 mins to charge to 50% from 7% and cost about £12. 

I’ve got a launch mode where it’ll go from 0-60 in about 3.7 seconds. Too scared to use it yet. 

Fugitive is still a fucking moron.  You really shouldn’t use MH as a slur - it’s nasty and you are one of the good guys.  Until you decide the person you are insulting is on the bad team.  Is that how it works? What better way to demonstrate it than just repeating the insult and watch the cavalry arrive.    Still married, still only got one kid.  

oh right, so what was the custody thing about?

On 18/11/2021 at 18:55, Rico1304 said:

Are you still saying the vaccine doesn’t reduce infections?  And you wonder why people think you’re mental. 

On 30/11/2021 at 20:24, Rico1304 said:

It points to you being mental. Which is important when people who don’t know might be taken in.  

On 11/12/2021 at 09:01, Rico1304 said:

Mate, you thought you were in danger because you’d uncovered major conspiracies. You are mental. 

On 06/03/2022 at 18:06, Rico1304 said:

I remember when you went mental, the mask slipped and your massive racism was revealed. And when I did that Tipping Point thing. That was funny Hades. 

On 30/08/2022 at 09:08, Rico1304 said:

Well, yes.  Testosterone leads to larger heart, stronger and bigger muscles, stronger bones more aggression and plenty more.  That’s why the mens world records are about 150% higher than the womens. 

In any sport where the body is the engine men out perform women massively.  To pretend otherwise is just fucking mental. 

In this case why didn’t he play against the men?  Is it because he knew he’d continue to be beaten?  

On 28/10/2022 at 23:04, Rico1304 said:

BG manager? What are you talking about? I don’t think you understand a lot of things you read. I can’t help you with that. 

I’m not scared of you, why should I be?  You’re an old bloke who’s now calling me a coward because I can’t make it to meet you for a fight tomorrow night.  Remember this started with a neg you can’t see because you’ve got me on ignore, after you posted a shit claim about Covid being man made. A conspiracy theory. 

So, because I don’t believe a conspiracy theory you want a fight? Is that fucking normal?  

I know I’m on ignore because I’ve tried to PM you.  

Fucking mental behaviour. 

@Rico1304 Just a few of the many times you’ve threw about ‘mental health slurs’.

28 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

@Rico1304 Just a few of the many times you’ve threw about ‘mental health slurs’.

You really are astonishingly stupid.  

I didn’t start this, you responded to a post by me with a MH slur.  Now I couldn’t give a shiney shite what you think about me but looking for reps from the clapping seals you thought it was funny.  I KNEW they’d be posts that would show you to be a massive hypocrite, there always are.  You then confirmed you were being insincere - but have to reverse today because when you’ve sobered up it doesn’t look good.  You are too stupid to lie, just admit it.  You opened up the MH insults. 

I’m quite happy to call mental people mental.  There’s no ‘gotcha’ here.  My point (which anyone with a brain could pick up) is that throwing around a MH slur when you’ve suffered yourself is a cunts trick.  But that didn’t matter because you don’t like me.  

Its volcano grey by the way, decided against Alcantara interior for obvious reasons. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I didn’t start this, you responded to a post by me with a MH slur.  Now I couldn’t give a shiney shite what you think about me but looking for reps from the clapping seals you thought it was funny.  I KNEW they’d be posts that would show you to be a massive hypocrite, there always are.  You then confirmed you were being insincere - but have to reverse today because when you’ve sobered up it doesn’t look good.  You are too stupid to lie, just admit it.  You opened up the MH insults. 

I’m quite happy to call mental people mental.  There’s no ‘gotcha’ here.  My point (which anyone with a brain could pick up) is that throwing around a MH slur when you’ve suffered yourself is a cunts trick.  But that didn’t matter because you don’t like me.  

Its volcano grey by the way, decided against Alcantara interior for obvious reasons. 

Sobered up, I’ve not had a drink since my birthday last month hahaha. I barely drink.

You are the one who took offence and others on my behalf took offence to what you said. I’m not arsed about what you say about me.

You started bringing kids into it which is pretty low to be honest and I decided to leave it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Think he was talking about his own kids as I have 50-50 custody of my daughter. I’d rather keep kids out of it as that is way way way out of bounds. 

Probably best to leave it now as that is not something to be point scoring over. Genuinely sorry for the fella if that’s the case and time to move on and leave the thread to cars.

Wasn’t trying to fuel anything mate. Was just trying to demonstrate my feelings about bringing that into it in the first place in as polite a way as possible

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

You reap what you sow though. It’s sound when it’s aimed at someone who’s acted the cunt on here for years, acting like he holds the moral high ground on every subject ever discussed though, throwing insults at those deemed “inferior”.

I pictured you sat in your car stuffing Toblerone’s into your gob, while wearing a Porsche branded jacket and cap. I’m disappointed that you’re such a tech blert that you still can’t post pictures. 

Never stop though. you’re entertaining. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

20231026_085335.jpg