You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hair transplant

dylstar

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I've got loads of hair but shave it short and would willingly go bald with no qualms at all. I find quite silly that grown men are worried about such a silly thing like their hair. Some of the men considered the most handsome in the world are bald as coots. I would worry more about expanding waistlines or clogged arteries which are more likely to kill you than baldness.

It’s not a competition, if something makes you miserable and then you do something to address it and that makes you feel happier it’s all good.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Does it grow or is that your lot?

He told me the 'new' hair dies and falls out in about a month and then it starts to regrow properly to what length god only knows . Yeah , confusing I know.... I will post some pictures to let u know how it goes . Fingers crossed for him.  

• Upvote 2

Luckily, at 41, I still have a full head of hair. 

I can see why some bald lads get the transplant, and all power to them. 

Only thing is, any of the ones I've seen, the recipients always tend to shave their heads after anyway, and just have this weirdly symmetrical stubble on their heads. 

If it doesn't actually grow out then why bother? 

I remember an old episode of your man Carl Pilkington, and he got a fancy wig put, I have to say, that looked bloody brilliant, and it took years off him. You could actually see his confidence go through the roof as well. 

Whatever makes you happy I say 

• Upvote 1

If I had the dough spare to get one done I’d be out there like a shot. 

Picture myself sitting in the barbers chair telling him to leave the top. I want a pony tail grafting on. 8 inches.

Then I’m gonna go out and buy a leather and a motorbike and embrace my mud life crisis. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Picture myself sitting in the barbers chair telling him to leave the top. I want a pony tail grafting on. 8 inches.

Then I’m gonna go out and buy a leather and a motorbike and embrace my mud life crisis. 

Why can't you do this anyway? How does hair effect this?

I have so much hair that I’m constantly pruning my head. It’s like a playdo barber shop, but for nose, ears, and eyebrows. Can’t do fuck all on top, it’s like the arctic tundra up there. 

if I could only get those follicles out me nose, ears and eyebrows and up on the tundra, I’d be like prime Leo Sayer. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 02/03/2023 at 16:20, Red74 said:

Terry Silver over here…

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Terry Silver over here…

Fuck that lifey. He’s one hard case him. Don’t want my head kicking in in case of any misplaced lack of respect shown. 

Rossi. Francis is the look I’m going for. Man bedded over a 1000 rock chicks looking like that.

• Upvote 1