You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pop songs that you should hate but…

Fugitive

16 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

cant think of a more irritating shit voice than Ezra, and that ear aids will stand the test of time and never change that opinion.

12 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Ezra is the first thing that properly belongs in an amnesty thread. Dreadful noise. As I think I've previously noted, that Shotgun song is the worst thing I've ever heard, and I've heard recordings of murder victims begging for their lives.

This. He's an annoying bastard. 

20 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Ezra is the first thing that properly belongs in an amnesty thread. Dreadful noise. As I think I've previously noted, that Shotgun song is the worst thing I've ever heard, and I've heard recordings of murder victims begging for their lives.

Can you forward the tapes on please?

Is this not just an alternative Music Amnesty thread?

I love loads of pop chart stuff people probably wouldn't expect me to like, Destiny's Child had a rake of great songs & when I hear it in pubs or wherever, I find myself enjoying quite a lot of 90s R&B type stuff. A good tune is a good tune however it is presented.

Robbie Williams should be sent back in time & drowned at birth however. The musical antichrist.

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

Can you forward the tapes on please?

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I think we’ve established that 80’s, 90’s and early 00’s were all great eras for pop music compared to the shite that’s getting pumped out now. 

Taylor Swift, Sheeran, BTS, etc. Shite. All of it. 

Sheeran’s first single gets an honourable pass though. 

Dave shut this place down. It's done. 

city-lights-lights-off.gif

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This is great. Come on Damo, post your Lighthouse Family stuff. 

They are better than fucking George Ezra and Ed Sheeran. Music for weirdos who pull up outside primary schools with their cock hanging out. 

Actually, I'm not surpised one bit thinking about it. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

They are better than fucking George Ezra and Ed Sheeran. Music for weirdos who pull up outside primary schools with their cock hanging out. 

Actually, I'm not surpised one bit thinking about it. 

Debut singles are always the best they’ve got to offer. Catchy as fuck.