You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has lockdown fucked people up?

Section_31

I think people are more selfish and not arsed now than they ever were. Loads of people have developed the "Fuck off, what are you going to do about it?/no one tells me what to do" attitude rather than just being considerate towards others and showing some decency. 

Took my daughter the other week to an 80s night at the cinema and the film started at 8. Loads of utter knobhead women thinking they were on a hen night were pissed and constantly talking through the film. People were telling them to shut up and even throwing popcorn at them but they weren't bothered because they knew that the cinema staff were volunteers and wouldn't throw them out. Cunts ruined the whole film and made out everyone telling them to shut up were miserable bastards. 

Loads of parents are absolutely fucking useless now. I take my son swimming at a leisure centre where me and the parents sit in the viewing gallery watching our kids swim. In the main hall there is usually a kids party on with a bouncy castle. The useless cjunt parents let their little twats run amok screeching and aren't content with playing in a massive hall they have to run in and out of our viewing gallery pissing us off and screeching. Meanwhile the cunt parents just sit off talking or are glued to their phones. They do however take great exception to you telling their kids to fuck off and telling them where they can and cannot play.

I go to Marine and have been to Southport this season. All the trouble at these matches seems to be caused by twat kids between 12 and 14. All kids under 16 have to be accompanied by an adult and both clubs are quite strict enforcing it so the parents just go missing and let their little twats do whatever they want, probably because they think they need a break from them. They pulled down a few advertising hoardings and threatened a load of stewards last week but their parents are nowhere to be seen. No one will shout out at them incase they get jumped on by 20 rats or someone stabs them. 

People go to non league because you can have a laugh with your mates and it is cheap/not as serious but knobheads being knobheads want to ruin it for everyone else. 

Worst thing I've noticed about people being utter cunts is driving. People being inconsiderate impatient twats cutting you up, running red lights, forcing their way out in front of you and just being narky over aggressive pricks. 

More people seem to have developed that scally attitude of taking advantage of people's kindness or decency and view you as weak/soft if you are a generally decent person.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Yeah, you can't do anything these days.  I like to dress up as a woman and go to 80's movie revivals and chat to my mates but now people keeping firing popcorn at me and calling me a cunt?

You're lucky you didn't do it in America. Someone would shoot you with an assault rifle. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

You're lucky you didn't do it in America. Someone would shoot you with an assault rifle. 

I've just read your post literally thinking "Imagine if we had US gun laws over here" haha. 

Spot on post though. People are cunts. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just read your post literally thinking "Imagine if we had US gun laws over here" haha. 

Spot on post though. People are cunts. 

The death rate would go up drastically. Those women would have defo been blown away by some trigger happy diabetes ridden cunt in the US. 

29 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The death rate would go up drastically. Those women would have defo been blown away by some trigger happy diabetes ridden cunt in the US. 

My mornings would look like this every single day

v9MG6E.gif

Kids today are feral. I went to a fairly rough school in Bootle which has now been knocked down. The true sign of a school being shit.

Every scrap i can remember was one on one and if one person was getting done in, the other person would stop, happy in the fact that they had won. If one person was getting done in but was game to carry on, eventually someone, generally a lad in the year above would step in and say its done.

If it happened outside the school, youd normally get a ember of the public jumping in to stop in. This was 'only' 20 odd years ago.

Lockdown has definitely made me shit at contacting people. I was thinking this morning that i need to commit some time to go through my phone and return texts to people who ive blanked for weeks, in a routine of getting up, working from home and going to sleep.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Ireland has got quite bad unfortunately. The fash have quite a following on social media and are stirring up racist and anti-immigrant sentiment. The government aren't innocent either. We have a housing crisis and there have been people waiting on housing lists for years. But as soon as the Ukraine crisis happened the government were housing Ukrainians left, right and centre whilst still leaving those Irish people homeless. This is so short-sighted by government and simply adds fuel to the fire. 

The Fine Gael government also cut the Police force numbers and closed loads of Police stations a few years ago. The cops can't cope with the rise in violence. It's going downhill rapidly and as soon as the multinational companies have decided they've earned enough from being in Ireland and pull out, the shit will well and truly hit the fan.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/burtonlife/permalink/6397394583716541/

Not sure if this link will work but a woman woke up this morning and decided to get an axe, wander in to the town centre and start smashing up Cineworld, KFC, A kebab shop and a gym!

image.png

Have you seen the price of the pick and mix, totally justified.

• Upvote 2