Trumo

FC Porto (A) - CL, Tue 28th Sep 2021 (8:00pm)

Just now, Red_or_Dead said:

Curtis has been very good.  Sadio, worryingly a bit shit - I think he even though the ball wasn't going in!  Hopefully that will improve his confidence.  Good HT result so far even though we haven't played our best.

It’s not a confidence issue.  He’s scored quite a few, isn’t hiding in the slightest.  Still trying and constantly failing to take people on.

His passing has gone to the dogs completely.  Starting to wonder if he had a momo injury that I’ve forgotten.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

We've been pretty shite but gifted 2 goals.

Bit of an overstatement no? We are dominating the ball against a side that is set up to do the same thing - that must count for something. 

Decent half I think. 

A lot of these European games have a "tactical clash" feel to them. More for the purist than then neutral. 

In this case the Porto keeper being shit has scuppered that for them. They need to come out and fight now.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Grinch said:

It’s not a confidence issue.  He’s scored quite a few, isn’t hiding in the slightest.  Still trying and constantly failing to take people on.

His passing has gone to the dogs completely.  Starting to wonder if he had a momo injury that I’ve forgotten.

Yeah, no idea what I am saying.  As usual.  He's not hiding, I thought someone had put Oxo Cube on and deep faked Sadios head onto him.

Got to think it's a long Covid thing possibly.

I though Momo's injury was his eye thing?

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Yeah, no idea what I am saying.  As usual.  He's not hiding, I thought someone had put Oxo Cube on and deep faked Sadios head onto him.

Got to think it's a long Covid thing possibly.

I though Momo's injury was his eye thing?

Yea bad eye injury and couldn’t pass the ball on his return.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yea, even worse in slo mo.

Brutal

From the angle just shown I think he thought it was about to bounce off his defender so tried to re-position himself but it went past him.

Where did Owen get his suit from? Adams? 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

From the angle just shown I think he thought it was about to bounce off his defender so tried to re-position himself but it went past him.

Where did Owen get his suit from? Adams? 

It looks like he’s picked up a suit pattern by mistake.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Seriously what was their keeper doing there? 

Doing his bit to help Mane out of his funk or Mane's promised him half of his goal bonus.