You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Aye.

When a group of the most disorganised weirdos, freaks, creeps and perverts managed to storm the capital building, it conclusively proved how shite ISIS are at terrorism.

Shut up, you. They were patriots, all-American heroes from all around America. The bravery on display that day on behalf of their true president was awe inspiring. 

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

Just saw a video on twitter of one of suspects getting his ear cut off and fed to him by the Russians.

Fuck me.

You’re giving PST ideas for when he catches up to you.

Did they at least let him use condiments?

2 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Just saw a video on twitter of one of suspects getting his ear cut off and fed to him by the Russians.

Fuck me.

Bet it tasted better than any of your breakfasts 

• Haha 2

Few interesting takes I've read is that Russia is vulnerable to these types of attacks because its security apparatus is wholly focused on following journalists and taking back handers from oil magnates than actually protecting citizens, which is why Putin often resorts to the narrative of dastardly outsiders given the terrorists support.

How do they explain that despite fighting against Syrian Islamist rebels, who we kept hearing were all Al Qaida, Russia wasn't really targeted in over 10 years since their involvement in Syria began?

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Shut up, you. They were patriots, all-American heroes from all around America. The bravery on display that day on behalf of their true president was awe inspiring. 

https://amp.tmz.com/2021/01/08/capitol-rioter-nancy-pelosi-desk-arrested-arkansas-failed-coup/

After getting into Pelosi's office ... Barnett reportedly told a New York Times reporter, "I wrote her a nasty note, put my feet up on her desk and scratched my balls."

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kevin D said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2021/01/08/capitol-rioter-nancy-pelosi-desk-arrested-arkansas-failed-coup/

After getting into Pelosi's office ... Barnett reportedly told a New York Times reporter, "I wrote her a nasty note, put my feet up on her desk and scratched my balls."

Thomas Jefferson over here.

• Haha 1

Getting captured alive by the Russians is a faux pas to be sure, odd behaviour too - they blow themselves up at the drop of a hat these cats. Now they're sat in the dock with missing ears and eyes and whatnot. 

Gen Z terrorists.

They probably had support animals with them in the car and would have escaped but had to stop to let the iguana out for a while because of inadequate humidity in the terrarium. 

• Upvote 1

They do look like the perps in the images. This one could be legit. If Russia can tie it to Ukraine like they’re trying to then this could be perfect for Putin. 

Absolutely fuck getting caught by Russian troops though. I think I’d rather jump into crocodile infested waters. They’ll throw them in a prison and they’ll last about a day. 

What I don't fully understand about this attack, it's one of the biggest concert halls in the country, there were about 6,000 people there, where was security, police, for this 20 minutes the attackers had a free reign?

And even if they were under orders to wait for FSB or the SWAT team, how come they couldn't even block the building, the streets and let the terrorists escape, all in one getaway car? And then a few hours later, they are all caught, alive, each 11 or 17 members of the entire support group.

Just now, Section_31 said:

Bad day at the office that.

Screenshot_20240325_174935_Chrome.jpg

Can't say they haven't been treated well.

Looks a similar result to here in the eighties if the Coppers caught someone in the act nicking a car stereo. No need for court. 

Russian President Vladimir Putin for the first time on Monday acknowledged that last week’s terror attack in Moscow was carried out by Islamic militants, but once again attempted to pin the blame on his favorite scapegoat Ukraine.

“We know that the crime was carried out by radical Islamists,” Putin said in televised remarks after a videoconference meeting with regional officials, special services and law enforcement agencies. But he added the Kremlin was investigating “who ordered” the attack and implied Kyiv was responsible.

Oh You GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY