You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Darts Thread 2021

Preston Red

3 minutes ago, Johnny Utah said:

Great comeback by Anderson there. This next match should be a cracker. Two nutcases.

Came in and it was 3-3. Didn't get the context of the final set until Anderson went in front for the first time. Been a few of these crazy comebacks this year.

Should be a good match this one now but I reckon Price will steamroller Van Duijvenbode. DVD(!) has got away with it this year, and as I said earlier, Price is one of them that will punish you if you don't take advantage of a slip from them...although his doubles in the first leg were shit haha.

27 minutes ago, bigthrusts said:

Superb match. 

Top quality darts. Up and down game which is more dramatic than a 0-3 to 4-3 win IMO.

Pissed off that Clayton lost as that's another one of my five down. Only got Price left on my coupon now.

Mad to think that losing in Round 4 nets you a nice little £35,000.

17 minutes ago, Baresi said:

The barracking from the crowd is a joke. No need for it at all. Tits. 

Price has always been a cunt. I don't buy the narrative that he's a nice guy away from the sport as he quite clearly has underlying cuntness that he feels he needs to release. It's only a game after all, humble in victory, gracious in defeat. 

Taylor would still beat most of these twats. 

I yearn for the constant 105-110 averages of Taylor as he whitewashed nearly all comers. 

two enjoyable games tonight though in fairness, i fancy Anderson to do go all the way now. When he starts off with the consistent trebly 20's, he's a hard man to stop, just so straight with the darts. 

34 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Price has always been a cunt. I don't buy the narrative that he's a nice guy away from the sport as he quite clearly has underlying cuntness that he feels he needs to release. It's only a game after all, humble in victory, gracious in defeat. 

It’s not just price. They have been at it with anyone not English. Sad cunts. 

9 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Taylor would still beat most of these twats. 

I yearn for the constant 105-110 averages of Taylor as he whitewashed nearly all comers. 

two enjoyable games tonight though in fairness, i fancy Anderson to do go all the way now. When he starts off with the consistent trebly 20's, he's a hard man to stop, just so straight with the darts. 

Yeah but I’d rather watch constant 20 minute legs than have to listen to that massive Cunt ever ever again. I hope Gary “you can stick your finger up my arse” Anderson wins it this year now I think. Just glad Price is out. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah but I’d rather watch constant 20 minute legs than have to listen to that massive Cunt ever ever again. I hope Gary “you can stick your finger up my arse” Anderson wins it this year now I think. Just glad Price is out. 

My tenner is down the pan now but I'd be happy to see Gary Anderson win it. Anybody now but Wade. Can't stick Wade.