Quantcast
Ajax (H) 1/12/2020 - Champions League - 20:00 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Ajax (H) 1/12/2020 - Champions League - 20:00

Full strength, Win or draw and Ajax can't catch us, rest next week

Should have gone full strength last week imo

25 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

I've got my popcorn sorted and cant wait for this thread to kick off in 8 hours. Won't bother watching the match as we're getting tonked.

It only kicks off for league games. No one here cares about the Champions League, for some reason. We could lose by 5 and this thread is gonna have just 20 pages. 

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It only kicks off for league games. No one here cares about the Champions League, for some reason. We could lose by 5 and this thread is gonna have just 20 pages. 

No one cares because the group is 6 matches rolled into 1. Once you get out of it it no longer matters. Come February everyone will care again.

5 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

I do care  much more for the league than the CL, maybe it’s the thirty years ....

Maybe it's St Etienne.

15 hours ago, an tha said:

Twitter full of rumours Alisson has covid.

Hoping this is an Ajax-related cleaning product pun that I don’t get. 

• Upvote 1

I can only enjoy the CL these days. I'd never thought I'd be happy with European refs but they are streets ahead of the corrupt shower of cunts in the PL. The PL is now just a joke. 

This will be an interesting game and it would be nice to get qualification in the bag but we do things the hard way. Could be a 3 nil win or a 2 nil loss. It'll swing either way I reckon. 

We're fuckin shite. 

• Upvote 2