Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 73 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

Wow! You may as well just aim to kick the ball at somebody's hand every time you get in the penalty area now then?

That's the message it gives out. It's fucking pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

The whole VAR thing has ruined the game. There is no common sense any more. 

It's the handball rule that's ridiculous. It gives refs no choice or room to interpret. VAR is just the instrument to look at the footage. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's the handball rule that's ridiculous. It gives refs no choice or room to interpret. VAR is just the instrument to look at the footage. 

Is every game showed in Canada? Or do you watch on streams etc.

10 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

If that's a penalty, the game is ruined.

The defender's hands have to be somewhere.

Unless they expect them to play with their hands behind their backs.

It is a penalty with the rules too.   Might be best aiming for arms rather than the goal these days. 

People keep mentioning its the law. What is the law? I thought the hand had to be in an unnatural position. It seems that it has been decided that the arms have to be by your side to be deemed in a natural position, despite the fact if you watch 20 seconds of any game, no player has his hands by his side. The hands and arms move all of the place to balance. Its absurd. 

That appears a terrible decision but it is probably is correct according to the rules, which means it is the rules that are terrible and not the decision.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Whilst simultaneously watching every other league in the world, Stacksy is a multi tasker. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

A streaming service called DAZN bought the rights to the Prem/CL for Canada.

I think I paid 80 pounds(?) for a year.

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

I have DAZN which has the rights to the Premier League, Championship, Champions/Europa League and Serie A. And then Kodi if I want to watch Ligue 1 and La Liga and one of the main sports channels in Canada has rights to the Bundesliga. So yeah, have lots of options. 

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Whilst simultaneously watching every other league in the world, Stacksy is a multi tasker. 

I dont know what would be worse, lying about watching games for some reason or being bothered that someone is watching games. Its not a big deal, mate, relax. 

Yes , I think it is the rules that need looking at not the interpretation.

On a separate matter the player he was aiming the header to was  two yards offside so you could argue that was before the ball hit his hand.

Decisions like that take the enjoyment out of the game.  Pundits moaning about absolutely every rule change as if it were game breaking has led to one that actually is.  VAR is a good thing but knobheads making a rule like this is fucking stupid.