You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

Galloway is a bought and paid for Russian stooge, having him wandering the bowels of Westminster would be a bad idea I'd suggest.

The cognitive dissonance with some of this stuff is next level. Galloway hates Israel and Stadmer - good solid lefty. Galloway likes Russia, well....

35 minutes ago, sir roger said:

He'd get on well with Trump though, if we need a trade agreement delegation.

If he's another of these Reds under the bed everyones terrified of he'd get on fabulously with a few in the Tory party walking around Westminster as well. 

9 hours ago, sir roger said:

As far as I have read, this Ali guy has spread dubious conspiracy theories that the Israeli authorities let the Hamas attacks happen to give themselves the green light to attack in response,  but is it anti-semitic.

It is obviously casting unproven aspersions towards Netanyahu / Mossad / IDF but I fail to see that it is attacking the Jewish faith or 99.99% of Jewish people.

Is all criticism of Israel's actions anti-semitic now ?

I have no idea who this fella is or what he has said, but the facts can easily point in that direction.

Israel has funded Hamas for years - acknowledged by Netanyahu as a key strategy.

Israel was warned by its allies in advance that Hamas was planning something big and ignored it.

Hamas commits outrageous attack and takes lots of hostages. Israel reacts in response, with a war strategy much more focused on ethnic cleansing than return of hostages.

I mean that could all be by accident?

11 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

I have no idea who this fella is or what he has said, but the facts can easily point in that direction.

Israel has funded Hamas for years - acknowledged by Netanyahu as a key strategy.

Israel was warned by its allies in advance that Hamas was planning something big and ignored it.

Hamas commits outrageous attack and takes lots of hostages. Israel reacts in response, with a war strategy much more focused on ethnic cleansing than return of hostages.

I mean that could all be by accident?

My general view is that you should not attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Also the part in bold - not true. Rather, they allowed Qatar to fund them, in a naive attempt at appeasement. What they did directly provide was water and electricity rather than money.

Strange doings this Rochdale business.

Galloway doesn't like Israel

Owen Jones et Al don't like Israel.

Rochdale fella slags off Israel. Mysteriously finds its way into the hands of the mail.

Galloway, jones and chums, right and tories fume at Starmer for not punishing guy who slagged off Israel. 

Starmer fucks off Rochdale man.

Everyone still fuming.

33 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Aye tory press running stories to try and get the tories another five years, hilarious, bring it on!

'Tory press' Starmer and Labour have been giving the paper powder puff stories every weekend for the past 6 months or so. Starmer was at the Murdoch summer party. 

Made the massive mistake of getting on his knees before the Board of Deputies and pledging the Labour Party to them.

As Picard says in First Contact “the Borg won’t stay on Deck 16.”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Pro-Israel member of the NEC? No idea who that couLd be At all.

Regular readers of this thread will be aware of my somewhat low opinion of the team Sir Keir Von Üturn has surrounded himself with. You reap what you sow.

More trouble ahead.

Ads and posters popping up in Starmer/Lammy/Streetings seats.  Latest poll shows 87% of Labour voters support a ceasefire. So these posters not just appealing to the 'cranks' and 'fleas'

20240213_185600.jpg20240213_202910.jpg

On 12/02/2024 at 17:43, Section_31 said:

Galloway is a bought and paid for Russian stooge, having him wandering the bowels of Westminster would be a bad idea I'd suggest.

The cognitive dissonance with some of this stuff is next level. Galloway hates Israel and Stadmer - good solid lefty. Galloway likes Russia, well....

Life comes at you fast. A day passes and now George Galloway seems more level headed than anyone in the Labour Party