You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Yeah but they gave him a gateway to being a serious politician.  And I'm a Labour supporter, but that's a serious lack of character judgement there.  

Yeah it's not a good look if they are even considering absolute monsters like that.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Didn't they get rid of him?

Yes they did. Well the left in the party hated him anyway. The same people now being hounded and told they don't share Labour values helped get rid of him. He had to be thrown out for racist comments about travellers. He also had some dubious friends.

33 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Yeah but they gave him a gateway to being a serious politician.  And I'm a Labour supporter, but that's a serious lack of character judgement there.  

To be fair a lot of dubious characters slip through the net. Look at how many Tories are up on charges or suspended from the commons for charges as serious as sexual misconduct and even rape. More than a few.

Always going to be the odd one like Anderson and that fella who just got jail today but in contrast to the Tories on the whole I think Labour are pretty clean tbh.

14 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Good win for Labour last night, but why the fuck are 25% of people in a constituency largely made up by Skelmersdale and Ormskirk, still voting Tory?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/feb/10/labour-wins-west-lancashire-byelection-with-big-majority

There's a study somewhere I read, that something like 3 out of every 10 people prefer authoritarian regimes. I just don't think they'll fall below the 20-25% mark until there's very little of them left in parliament. These kind of swings give me a little bit of hope that a very large number of them will get fucked off at the next election.

10 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I'm genuinely a bit baffled how any of this is labour's fault. 

James o brien has said for the last 12 years the Tories  have got everything they wanted so here in 2013 we have boris johnson making millions when he is supposed to be working,utter monsters like that given political respectability and cranks on twitter calling the rnli criminals. 

The people solely responsible for this are the utter morons who repeatedly voted them into power.

Part of the reason the Tories have been able to run riot these past years is media voices such as O'brien painted the alternative as racist anti semites.

20230210_073008.jpg

• Downvote 1

That Politics Joe video with the racist Cunt…. Is that Liz Truss’s mum in the pink scarf? Why does she sound like John Virgo? Was that actually filmed in Bowie’s Labrynth? Fuck me there are some seriously grim places in the UK. I walked through Stevenage high street last summer and it’s only equivalent was 1994 St Helens town centre. I was fully expecting some cunt in a fat willys surf shack jacket and a pair of naff naff jeans to ask me for a spliff. 

The racist fella though, watch how often the right wing press release migrant/Meghan/“woke” stories as soon as the Tories fuck up. The media is as culpable for the state of this place as the government are. Thick twats like him thinking he’s some sort of GB Bond shaking his head at any non white caucasians. “They’re invading us they’re taking over” the mind boggles 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

Good win for Labour last night, but why the fuck are 25% of people in a constituency largely made up by Skelmersdale and Ormskirk, still voting Tory?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/feb/10/labour-wins-west-lancashire-byelection-with-big-majority

a chunk of the population will vote for the tories no matter what.