You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Arniepie said:

there was a letter in the guardian last week saying they have spent the last 13 years basically asset stripping the country,its hard to argue against it.

There’s that chip on your shoulder again you moaning scouse bastard. 

• Haha 1

I've seen some stupid tory government ministers over the years but Shapps is in the top bracket of idiocy. The man hasn't even the most basic grasp of economics. Surely he must understand that the 72,000 people he's nonchalantly throwing on the dole pay taxes, have mortgages and spend money into the economy. Grants brainwave would see many forced to take money from the state and put extra burdens on public services. 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I've seen some stupid tory government ministers over the years but Shapps is in the top bracket of idiocy. The man hasn't even the most basic grasp of economics. Surely he must understand that the 72,000 people he's nonchalantly throwing on the dole pay taxes, have mortgages and spend money into the economy. Grants brainwave would see many forced to take money from the state and put extra burdens on public services. 

its just noise to appeal to daily mail readers

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah I think you might be right Arnie but what a stupid idea to throw out. 

should be used to it by now

im presuming the presenter didnt ask..so what public services specifically are going to be cut further?

27 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Fucking hell, these civil servants are on £100k each? I'm in the wrong job.

This all stinks of announcing a policy that they know they'll never enact, simply so they can say Labour are cutting the defence budget - and leaving us vulnerable to some fictional fucking invasion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

It's all just nonsense now isn't it. We'll abolish national insurance, have hundreds of flights heading to Kigali each day, we'll cut the civil service to 4 people and spend it on missiles.

And then they'll blame the public when it inevitably goes tits up.

22 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Fucking hell, these civil servants are on £100k each? I'm in the wrong job.

This all stinks of announcing a policy that they know they'll never enact, simply so they can say Labour are cutting the defence budget - and leaving us vulnerable to some fictional fucking invasion.

I can't understand why he seems to think sacking 72,000 people would be a vote winner. You couldn't blame every previous tory voting civil servant if they decided they would not vote tory at the next election after hearing Shapps bright idea.

British political journalism and debate. 

Tory on politics live saying Corbyn wanted to disband the army and take Britain out of Nato. Both totally untrue yet both go unchallenged and are not corrected. 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I can't understand why he seems to think sacking 72,000 people would be a vote winner. You couldn't blame every previous tory voting civil servant if they decided they would not vote tory at the next election after hearing Shapps bright idea.

Because civil servants are the enemy within, they stop the government getting things done, like lefty lawyers they pay too much attention to doing the right things and trying to at least give the impression that there are adults near the seat of government.

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

None of then vote Tory. They're all woke. A giant woke blob. Or something. 

37 minutes ago, an tha said:

Morons vote for this moron...

Advacado! Fucking beaut.

Wa we giv the world.. Kulltuuure...

The cunts probably the most uncultured person in British public life since Arthur Mullard.