You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

The Tories desperately trying to 'move on' from this, fist by adopting the head in the sand approach, now, after serious pressure (and probably Badenoch breaking ranks for her own political gain) acknowledging Hester's remarks were racist but he's not racist and he's apologised so it's time to move on. You can see what paper's are still supporting the cunts by looking at the front papers to see what coverage this story is getting.

They should give the donations back if they've got anything about them, which means they won't.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

so lets gets this straight

fat racist gives tories 10m,is awarded juicy nhs contract and is given an OBE?

Thank the lord we left that corrupt eu

I believe the story is from six years ago. Doesn't make it any better but to look at every single issue through the prism of Europe is a bit bizzare. 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I believe the story is from six years ago. Doesn't make it any better but to look at every single issue through the prism of Europe is a bit bizzare. 

not really,as one of the reasons put foreward to leave the eu,was to remove ourselves from their,ahem corruption. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

not really,as one of the reasons put foreward to leave the eu,was to remove ourselves from their,ahem corruption. 

We had tory corruption when we were in the EU. Expenses scandal, cash for honours etc. This story has little to do with being in or out of Europe. A racist is a racist. 

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

We had tory corruption when we were in the EU. Expenses scandal, cash for honours etc. This story has little to do with being in or out of Europe. A racist is a racist. 

ill try again.

Brexiteers,mostly tories, said leaving the EU would clamp down on corruption.

This case has shown this to be yet another lie.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The Tories are twats, they need tearing out of the country root and stem. Donors, press barons, all of them.

I honestly dont get why thats allowed. 

give Government loads of money and get rewarded with huge contract.

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

ill try again.

Brexiteers,mostly tories, said leaving the EU would clamp down on corruption.

This case has shown this to be yet another lie.

I'll try again. The story is six years old.  This story has nothing to do with EU corruption. Its about a tory donor being racist to a black MP. Being in or out of the EU would not alter this story one tiny bit. I A racist is a racist. A corrupt tory is a corrupt tory. He was a corrupt racist when we were in the EU, he's a corrupt racist now we're out of the EU. You're looking for excuses which are not there, it's what he was, it's what he is. 

14 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I honestly dont get why thats allowed. 

give Government loads of money and get rewarded with huge contract.

Might be wrong but think it was the other way around. He got the contracts first, so they were kind of paying themselves out of our pocket.

On 11/03/2024 at 16:14, an tha said:

He is one horrible cunt.

Watch this and way he answers questions.

I try not to hate as it’s only counter productive as a whole, but I struggle to keep those words out of my thoughts for this absolute fucking rat.

The only reason the tories hoisted him forward into his position of prominence was to act as a distraction and fall guy when needed, to which he duly obliged.

How anyone believes a word from this cunt I’ll never know. Making himself sound like Rocky visiting Adrian in hospital with that bit about Mother’s Day. 

47 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'll try again. The story is six years old.  This story has nothing to do with EU corruption. Its about a tory donor being racist to a black MP. Being in or out of the EU would not alter this story one tiny bit. I A racist is a racist. A corrupt tory is a corrupt tory. He was a corrupt racist when we were in the EU, he's a corrupt racist now we're out of the EU. You're looking for excuses which are not there, it's what he was, it's what he is. 

im not excusing him in the slightest.

You seem to be spectacually missing the point that one of the reasons brexit was "sold",was that because the EU was so corrupt.

When,in reality,the system is utterly rotten here.

After that pantomime with Starmer and Hoyle where they cooked up a plan to scupper the SNP Israel motion a couple of weeks ago the result is Islamaphobe Michael Gove labelling certain organisations/individuals extremists today in Parliament. He's trying to say they're divisive. Hoyle will today be acting like he's seriously concerned for democracy and MPs safety  Westminster has become a joke. 

• Upvote 1

I was thinking last night about a huge chunk of the right is entirely powered by hate.

From trump,braverman,anderson,farage,banks to their lackeys in the media,mcenzie,pierce,the mail,its all they have.

They dont care about making peoples lives better..they just want to blame "others",muslims,asylum seekers,the unemployed..for problems they themselves have created.

• Upvote 5

On 13/03/2024 at 11:45, Arniepie said:

im not excusing him in the slightest.

You seem to be spectacually missing the point that one of the reasons brexit was "sold",was that because the EU was so corrupt.

When,in reality,the system is utterly rotten here.

I’m with Gnasher on this one - if you were using the same logic in answering, say; a question on the bar exam - you would flunk that question. To correlate the actions of a racist donor with Brexit is a complete non-sequitur 

3 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

I’m with Gnasher on this one - if you were using the same logic in answering, say; a question on the bar exam - you would flunk that question. To correlate the actions of a racist donor with Brexit is a complete non-sequitur 

i dont know how many times I can say this.

I wasnt comparing his words with Brexit.

when we left the EU one one of the reasons given was because the eu was corrupt.

The fact that the people who pushed us to leave,are corrupt themselves,kind of skewers that argument.

• Upvote 1