Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 187 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

  1. 1. Who are you voting for?



Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Diane Abbott sporting odd shoes and it looks like the left one os on the wrong foot as well. Seriously what in the fuck. Stupid cow giving them more ammunition. Should have been fucked off ages ago. 

 

ELk-5JHXYAEWhDZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

There's nothing odd about that. She's got an identical pair of those shoes at home. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing lots of stories of polling stations in Tory seats insisting on ID being shown to vote. Please spread the word to ALL voters they do NOT need to show ID and should insist on voting without it. It is their right to vote. You do NOT need ID!

#GE2019 #VoteLabour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Hearing lots of stories of polling stations in Tory seats insisting on ID being shown to vote. Please spread the word to ALL voters they do NOT need to show ID and should insist on voting without it. It is their right to vote. You do NOT need ID!

#GE2019 #VoteLabour

Christ that would not surprise me at all. The depths these scum will go to. 

 

I've just voted in west derby village there. No queue, 4 little happy old women at the desks. Pleasant experience I felt like I'd just been in an episode of Darling Buds of May. Resisted the temptation to write "sniffs badgers arses" under Johnson's name on the ballot paper. I'm soaked wet through now though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine being a bigger cunt by believing it and coming on here spouting shite.

 

Over to you, Stig.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Imagine being a bigger cunt by believing it and coming on here spouting shite.

 

Over to you, Stig.

Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Imagine being a bigger cunt by believing it and coming on here spouting shite.

 

Over to you, Stig.

Have a look. Its not photoshopped you veet session. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have a look. Its not photoshopped you veet session. 

 

 

 

 


Ive no idea what a Veet session is, but I imagine you’ve had a few of them. Both pictures are the same day, so even if she temporarily swapped a shoe, she was clearly canvassing in a matching pair of shoes for the day so it’s a non-story except in your head. 
 

Some of you need to calm the fuck down and stop with the suicidal ideology. This thread (and the Corbyn one) have been like a FF match thread when we haven’t scored in the first two minutes after kick off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Hahaha. Fucking hell! The end is best. 

 

 

Hahahahahahah that last bit is beautiful. 

 

"I hope they all fuckin burn to death Kathleen" 

 

here here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anubis said:


Ive no idea what a Veet session is, but I imagine you’ve had a few of them. Both pictures are the same day, so even if she temporarily swapped a shoe, she was clearly canvassing in a matching pair of shoes for the day so it’s a non-story except in your head. 
 

Some of you need to calm the fuck down and stop with the suicidal ideology. This thread (and the Corbyn one) have been like a FF match thread when we haven’t scored in the first two minutes after kick off.

Christ mate chill out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Some of you need to calm the fuck down and stop with the suicidal ideology. This thread (and the Corbyn one) have been like a FF match thread when we haven’t scored in the first two minutes after kick off.

100% this. It’s been painful to read for months now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahah that last bit is beautiful. 

 

"I hope they all fuckin burn to death Kathleen" 

 

here here 

I don't always find him funny, but that last line and the having a piss on Holly Willoughby bit are very funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

I don't always find him funny, but that last line and the having a piss on Holly Willoughby bit are very funny. 

Never heard of him but I pissed myself there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christ that would not surprise me at all. The depths these scum will go to. 

 

I've just voted in west derby village there. No queue, 4 little happy old women at the desks. Pleasant experience I felt like I'd just been in an episode of Darling Buds of May. Resisted the temptation to write "sniffs badgers arses" under Johnson's name on the ballot paper. I'm soaked wet through now though. 

Me and my lad have just been despite there being a polling station about a 100 yards away we have a 15 minute walk to ours , not a problem usually but with my dodgy knee it was a bit of a pain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Me and my lad have just been despite there being a polling station about a 100 yards away we have a 15 minute walk to ours , not a problem usually but with my dodgy knee it was a bit of a pain 

Christ whats that all about? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×