You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

2 hours ago, Edward. said:

I'm pleased for Leeds grew up with a lot of Leeds supporters, my Dad knew several players from the 70's, I even played U11 football in an old Leeds united kit in Newcastle.

Top 10 Admiral Kits – JVTV

Don't share the love for Leeds. I'm still furious about that Viduka hatrick  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Edward. said:

I'm pleased for Leeds grew up with a lot of Leeds supporters, my Dad knew several players from the 70's, I even played U11 football in an old Leeds united kit in Newcastle.

Top 10 Admiral Kits – JVTV

Could never give a fuck for the team, but this was the first shirt I ever owned.

image.jpeg  

• Upvote 2

Cant fucking stand leeds even though a mate supports them. Went to Elland Road for an FA Cup tie 95 / 96 think it was. Id decided to buy a more expensive ticket in our allocation on the corner of the stand behind the goal and that big stand along the side, thinking it would be a better view.

You had to run the gauntlet of leeds fans even though that end was supposed to be our end. I then found the entrance to the section I was in was right next to the leeds fans entrance to their stand. Fucking stewards were pushing and shoving me and stopping me getting to the gate saying 'what the fuck you doing here, mate?'

I said Im going in the Liverpool supporters section. 'The fuck you are' they said! Got into a right old stand off and these were fucking stewards!  Couple of cops strolled by and said what was going on so I said these stewards are stopping me going in with my ticket. While the coppers were having a word I nipped in quick. First and last time I went to that shit hole. And we fucking drew.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, magicrat said:

Don't share the love for Leeds. I'm still furious about that Viduka hatrick  

I remember that so well. I worked Saturdays then but I had the day off and was so pleased I could watch the match...

27 minutes ago, suzy said:

I remember that so well. I worked Saturdays then but I had the day off and was so pleased I could watch the match...

They had four shots on goal. Meeting my friends in the Pub afterwards, you’d think Liverpool has been given a footballing lesson and beaten 62-0.

I also broke the window in the flat I was living in that day. Not football related. Idiot related. 

I’m not fond of Leeds. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Cant fucking stand leeds even though a mate supports them. Went to Elland Road for an FA Cup tie 95 / 96 think it was. Id decided to buy a more expensive ticket in our allocation on the corner of the stand behind the goal and that big stand along the side, thinking it would be a better view.

You had to run the gauntlet of leeds fans even though that end was supposed to be our end. I then found the entrance to the section I was in was right next to the leeds fans entrance to their stand. Fucking stewards were pushing and shoving me and stopping me getting to the gate saying 'what the fuck you doing here, mate?'

I said Im going in the Liverpool supporters section. 'The fuck you are' they said! Got into a right old stand off and these were fucking stewards!  Couple of cops strolled by and said what was going on so I said these stewards are stopping me going in with my ticket. While the coppers were having a word I nipped in quick. First and last time I went to that shit hole. And we fucking drew.

I live about fifteen minutes from Elland Road. I’ve been many times, not only to see Liverpool. 

I can confirm your first impressions are correct. It is a shit hole. Their fans are the Yorkshire equivalent of Evertonians. They might even be worse. 

Don't forget that behaviour is unique to livepool fans. We are different from other human beings somehow.

Blows my mind how fans think they're different. Every club has cunts, every single one. More fans you've got chances are the more cunts follow you.  The cunts don't represent us all. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Brentford shit the bed just when it mattered. Not too unhappy though, do we really want another London club in the PL, especially one with a ground that holds 12.000. Mind you, them and Fulham will probably be favourites to make it through the play offs. Who knows, maybe's QPR will take a point off the Baggies next game and Brentford will beat Barnsley. I'm just glad those six fingered cunts from Stoke will be staying in the Championship. 

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Elite said:

Just got in from work and was hoping to watch a decent game but it's Norwich V Burnley, which is arguably the worst fixture of the season.

All fell apart for Norwich with those 2 red cards. On the bright side, Burnley winning ensures the bitters end up in the bottom half of the table.