You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will replace her? NSFT

Bjornebye

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Other than McVey and that William Dafoe looking fucker, Boris is the next worst of a terrible bunch 

Jeremy Hunt wrote a book on how to dismantle the NHS. He created an NHS crisis by forcing the Junior Doctors to go on strike. Johnson's obvious buffoonery aside, he's not as nefarious as Jeremy Hunt.

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just caught Jacob Rees Mogg defending Johnson and Gove for taking cocaine. Dismissed Johnsons cocaine stuff as 'gossip' and rightly got put straight by Susanna Reid who quoted Johnson from an interview years back where he admitted shoving it up his hooter. 

Squirmy tory lying cunts yet Dianne Abbot had a can of Mojto on a train and got lambasted by them all. 

Is there a Tory MP school they go to where they are taught how to dodge questions and generally act like all-round cunts? Cockwarts 

I think it's called Eton 

So the arl racist Lord Sugar is backing the racist Johnson, after saying he should be jailed for the referendum lies, because he's the best chance of beating 'racist' Corbyn in an election. The Tory leadership contest is putting the race into racist.

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Cunts are all queuing up to condemn Jeremy Corbyn for having the temerity to suggest that piling in to a US-led illegal, unnecessary and massively bloody war in the Middle East might not be what the UK needs right now. 

Unfortunately it's a vote winner. There's an awful lot of folk in the UK who like to bang on about past Wars, yet the only gun they have ever held is a fucking water pistol and they'd shit themselves if they ever had to face an enemy with a weapon. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Unfortunately it's a vote winner. There's an awful lot of folk in the UK who like to bang on about past Wars, yet the only gun they have ever held is a fucking water pistol and they'd shit themselves if they ever had to face an enemy with a weapon. 

A lot of people very keen on other people fighting wars.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

There are times I utterly despise the English, and this is one of them. 

Hooliganism was described as the English disease back in the 80’s, true English hooliganism rules the roost now politically - and the fundamental point of it is “this is us, and we’ll do what we want”.

johnson gets in and I will be utterly ashamed of my Englishness

as a community, as a people we are worth so much more, than some parochial ideal held by Incompetent, middle aged men who couldn’t find their own arsehole in a sea of elbows.

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

A lot of people very keen on other people fighting wars.

Especially those who are against immigration and believe all the lies from the far right of politics. 

6 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

There are times I utterly despise the English, and this is one of them. 

Hooliganism was described as the English disease back in the 80’s, true English hooliganism rules the roost now politically - and the fundamental point of it is “this is us, and we’ll do what we want”.

johnson gets in and I will be utterly ashamed of my Englishness

as a community, as a people we are worth so much more, than some parochial ideal held by Incompetent, middle aged men who couldn’t find their own arsehole in a sea of elbows.

Fully agree mate and find myself in the same boat. 

Something a bit scary about the way a couple of the questioners have been suspended from their jobs because of some iffy tweets in the past. (Ironically, the tweets cited in one case, at least, are nowhere near as racist as the kind of shit our next Prime Minister comes up with all the time. )

If you're running for public office, that degree of scrutiny might be appropriate; if you're just asking politicians a question, then it's sinister. 

https://news.sky.com/story/leadership-debate-imam-who-questioned-boris-johnson-suspended-over-antisemitic-tweets-11744904