You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

Don’t worry, you’re not wrong, it is a bit cringe. Especially doing it on your own. Whatever chew of the knot means, of course you can. 

Yes, this. It's like drinking on your own. Always much better with friends.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

If they’re there, I’ll explain why I need to take photos of them. I’m sure they’ll understand, although the wife probably won’t. 

Kurtz is right. Do the right thing here. 

Whatever it takes. 

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

People over the age of 40 doing Class As is cringey. Used to hate being in clubs and seeing older fellas pilled or coked up. There was just something seedy about it. 

Went off anything like that years ago. Quite a few mates love it. Seem to take a few months off then bang back into it. Nothing worse than being in the pub with a few mates who decide to "get on it". I'm bad enough with a bevvy, fuck that. Festivals and stuff I'll still dabble but it wouldn't be sniff. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Went off anything like that years ago. Quite a few mates love it. Seem to take a few months off then bang back into it. Nothing worse than being in the pub with a few mates who decide to "get on it". I'm bad enough with a bevvy, fuck that. Festivals and stuff I'll still dabble but it wouldn't be sniff. 

I rarely even drink now. Had the odd smoke, but that was a good while ago. I just dont tend to be in situations where it's being passed round these days.

Nah, weed and booze are fine for the older generation but coke and pills and the like are definitely a young mans game to me. 

7 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Never been much of a drugs guy but definitely reckon I could pop a few ludes from wolf of Wall street. 

I may have been doing it wrong but, in my experience, drugs make you think you’re attractive, make everyone else more attractive, give you the confidence to acquire an attractive mate then batter you over the head with erectile dysfunction. 

I may have been doing it wrong but, in my experience, drugs make you think you’re attractive, make everyone else more attractive, give you the confidence to acquire an attractive mate then batter you over the head with erectile dysfunction. 

Enough of the pros, what are the cons?

• Upvote 1

I have a picture but not a live one. The party house is closed. Not posting it without her permission though. I’ve been down that road before on here, it doesn’t end well. 

On here? Eh? 

PM me squire 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

On here? Eh? 

PM me squire 

No, I shall do the right thing and ask her permission to post her picture on an Internet forum.

I’ve grown as a person since I published pictures of the wife and got a severe dressing down by the GF establishment as I did so without her permission. 

No, I shall do the right thing and ask her permission to post her picture on an Internet forum.

I’ve grown as a person since I published pictures of the wife and got a severe dressing down by the GF establishment as I did so without her permission. 

Rightly so. 

Lesbians. 

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Doing that at moment.

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

This me in ten minutes.

So, engaging in behaviour that economically supports an illicit trade that leads to the disintegration of family units and sense of community, trafficking including people trafficking, health problems and burdening the health system, environmental damage, and serious crime such as weapons trade, assaults, murder and property crime (which itself places greater financial burdens on the community via increased insurance).

Sounds like you’d fit right in at this EU you keep telling us about, as you appear to share the values for harming others you’re so fond of accusing them of holding.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

So, engaging in behaviour that economically supports an illicit trade that leads to the disintegration of family units and sense of community, trafficking including people trafficking, health problems and burdening the health system, environmental damage, and serious crime such as weapons trade, assaults, murder and property crime (which itself places greater financial burdens on the community via increased insurance).

Sounds like you’d fit right in at this EU you keep telling us about, as you appear to share the values for harming others you’re so fond of accusing them of holding.

It's legal in Aigburth. Anyway didnt bother in the end; decided my money would should be used for a better purpose, like indirectly funding S Arabia to continue dropping bombs on kids in Yemen.

https://m.dw.com/en/german-bundeswehr-to-train-saudi-army-officers/a-36697368

https://www.dw.com/en/g20-eu-defends-decision-to-attend-despite-saudi-human-rights-record/a-55685302

Anyway best not to clog up another thread with eu nonsense however much I love um.