You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton At Home 7.5.17

I love folk describing Origi as 'out of form' when the actual description is that he's fuckin shite.

Yep, agree. I don't get this Origi love in by the fans. Apart from a brief purple patch last year he's been woeful. A couple of years ago someone on here said 'as long as I've got a hole in my arse Origi isn't a Prem forward'. Completely agree.

To think we'd have secured Champions league football by now had we managed to beat Palace and Southampton at home. Hardly herculean tasks but we still managed to fuck both games up. It's just so infuriating. The inconsistency will blow our chances of finishing in the top 4. It would be so typical to lose to West Ham next week and then win at home in the final game of the season versus 'boro but to miss out on the CL by a point. And it won't be any less than what these jokers deserve. 

To think we'd have secured Champions league football by now had we managed to beat Palace and Southampton at home. Hardly herculean tasks but we still managed to fuck both games up. It's just so infuriating. The inconsistency will blow our chances of finishing in the top 4. It would be so typical to lose to West Ham next week and then win at home in the final game of the season versus 'boro but to miss out on the CL by a point. And it won't be any less than what these jokers deserve.

Neither a surprise. I was only surprised to hear allardyce had never won at anfield, then he won at anfield.

Puel has some kind of hex on us too.

Mostly it's our own doing.

Why didn't we go lallana, firmino, coutinho?

Origi is the new David ngog.

I am off to the amnesty thread because before the funes mori tackle and the goals against Dortmund the shite etc I thought he was the looking the real deal.

I even backed the cunt to be top scorer at the euros! ( an outside daft bet it has to be said 50/1 or something)

There I've said it now. Yes. That's how shit my judgement is. He's clearly fucking garbage

• Upvote 1

Dropped 2 points against Bournemouth too.

So that's 2 points from our last 3 home games.

Manager is to blame.

• Upvote 1

Agree, but the previous poster said he should have started.

Everyone's an expert after the event. But I expected a front three of lallana, coutinho, firninho. There's two games left now. I'm sure even if not fully fit it it could've been more reminiscent of out early season interchanging fluidity?

As opposed to to origi being dogshit again?

Everyone's an expert after the event. But I expected a front three of lallana, coutinho, firninho. There's two games left now. I'm sure even if not fully fit it it could've been more reminiscent of out early season interchanging fluidity?

As opposed to to origi being dogshit again?

I know beggars can't be choosers and all that but I always think Lallana is far more effective coming from deep, in a midfield 3. Never a fan when he's played across the forward line.

I know beggars can't be choosers and all that but I always think Lallana is far more effective coming from deep, in a midfield 3. Never a fan when he's played across the forward line.

Deffo. Much better playing from further back. It's a role he has finally shown a bit of form in this season. But we are down to the bare bones with injuries. So if it's a choice between Origi who is offering fuck all at the moment or him in the front three? I would stick him in there rather than have him on the bench. Fucking crying out for his guile or creativity yesterday instead of those plodders that were on the pitch. Just completely fucking impotent. That performance has got me worried now. Everyone knows how mentally fragile and weak these players are. That was just shocking yesterday and sadly after the first ten minutes utterly predictable.

And actually we aren't down to the bare bones with injuries. Mane and Henderson. 2 players discounting Ings. It's just the utter shiteness of them that has fooled me into thinking we are!!! Who would've thought last summer that Mane would be such a crucial player for us? Not me I admit. We look fucking useless without him.

Why didn't we go lallana, firmino, coutinho?

Origi is the new David ngog.

He just isn't though.

I read something similar in the Echo comments (which puts the opinion under suspicion straight away).

He is nothing like David Ngog.

A rubbish comparison.

He just isn't though.

I read something similar in the Echo comments (which puts the opinion under suspicion straight away).

He is nothing like David Ngog.

A rubbish comparison.

He is a little bit, both come highly rated, both are/were shit. That's as good a comparison you'll get.

We expected a lot of him after his run of games last year before that twat Funes Mori deliberately injured him. He was in good form and always a threat. A lot of us were saying that he could have made a difference in the final against Sevilla.

He just seems to have gone backward since then and looks so passive.

• Upvote 1