You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton At Home 7.5.17

Guest Pistonbroke

We'll probably sneak a 1-0 or 2-1 nervy win against WH and then shit the bed against Boro on the last day. 

Klopp dropped a massive bollock today.

Poor team selection.

Lucas played well (again) but shouldn't of even started, against a Soto side who has no incentive to cross the half way line and didn't even look up for it in the first 20 minutes. Our lack of penetration just emboldened them.

And Origi leading the line, Jesus fucking wept.

Either bring Lallana in for Origi and play Firmino in his preferred central role, or better still bring both Lallana and Sturidge in for  Divock and Lucas. Sturidge offered more than Origi in 10 minutes that Divock did all game.

So fucking predictable. 

Virtuoso forward performance from Firmino again, I'm running out of superlatives.

Straight out of the Football Manager book of commentary!

Every time a player scores 2 on there even if it's the only 2 they score all season it's always "running out of superlatives"

We all know they're football novices but FSG must be the only bankers on the fucking planet who don't understand the principle of loss of opportunity.

The commulative effect of failing to invest when significant improvement was there to be had has cost us dearly.

We all know they're football novices but FSG must be the only bankers on the fucking planet who don't understand the principle of loss of opportunity.

The commulative effect of failing to invest when significant improvement was there to be had has cost us dearly.

They can't still be novices? They have now been involved in football for over 7 years, that's long enough not to be called novices and to learn a thing or to about "soccer".

Klopp froze today. Southampton weren't that arsed in the first half and we're happy strolling around in the sunshine. We were too narrow and played everything in front of them and I was hoping at half time he would have brought Moreno on to occupy that acre of space we have for a left wing and gave the team a much needed outlet with a natural left footer to give balance.

Instead, he just went like for like and in the end I was more scared of them realising we'd ran out of ideas and went for our throats.

By the way, did they show that cunt Forster raking his studs down the penalty spot every time Milner put it down. I was fuming that Milner didn't tell him to fuck off and try and get him booked to put the pressure back on the keeper, instead, he done the same as the manager and done fuck all and let himself get outwitted

Klopp froze today. Southampton weren't that arsed in the first half and we're happy strolling around in the sunshine.

Sorry but I think that's rubbish. I was surprised at Southampton's effort as I fully expected them to be strolling round carefree (and nick a 2-1 win or something). But they were at it from the first minute, closing down everywhere and contesting every ball. There's plenty of room for criticism today without putting Southampton down.

One of the Bangles unknown records.

3 o'clock already

And its time to watch our shower of a team

Getting pissed in Valentinos

Need some crystal meth and amphetamines

But I can't be late

'Cause i guess i'm just a footy slave

These are the days

When we shit the bed cos how we have played

It's just another nervy Sunday

I wish it was Monday

'Cause that's my fun day

Summer underway day

It's just another nervy Sunday!

• Upvote 1

I left that match thoroughly depressed. Not just with the result or what I felt were crappy tactics but the whole experience, being surrounded by foreigners who hadn't the first fuckin clue about us as a club.

Really considering fucking it off next season as the whole football thing today is doing my head in.

• Upvote 1