You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

What a snivelling little shit of a man that Wenger is, now crying that some teams are on the beach and giving their rivals (us basically) an easy ride to top 4.

For fucks sake, not only did we take 6 points of them this season but they were on the beach themselves earlier this season when they could have actually won enough points to secure top four themselves.

Obviously nothing is settled yet but the tired old man is getting his excuses in early, I hope he stays at Arsenal he's fucking them up nicely now. 

I bet he doesn't pull Sunderland up about it, piss myself if the arrogant fuckers lose.

I wouldn't hold out any hope of Sunderland upsetting Arsenal, not that many had hopes like. Just read this.

'We may have to take the kids with us to Arsenal'

Football

Posted at10:57

With relegation comes the inevitable questions of who will be remaining in the squad next season... Moyes addressed the issue this morning. 

“We’ve spoken to everyone at the club who has a situation with their contracts where it could be terminated or they could leave...

“They all know and they’re ongoing so it’s been passed over to Martin Bain, and they’ll speak with their agents and see where we go. 

"I’m more concerned that I’ve now got others who are saying they’re injured as well, but we will go there and be committed.

“It might be that we have to take the kids with us to Arsenal but that’s not a problem."

So the Mackems have downed tools, Moyes really knows how to go out with a bang,

Bet Boro have a go on Sunday

Guest Pistonbroke

So the Mackems have downed tools, Moyes really knows how to go out with a bang,

Bet Boro have a go on Sunday

The xenophobic wankers deserve to be in the Championship, hopefully the cunts stay there. 

I have sympathy for Sunderland fans. They're far from the worst supporters in the land, they're loyal to their shambles of a club yet have had to endure watching some of the worst teams ever in the Premiership. Sunderland to their credit always come back up somehow yet whenever they're in the Premier league, they are total shite. They just survive each season, playing awful football before repeating the feat the following season until one day they're relegated to start the process all over again. Must be torture for the fans, they don't deserve this shit. And I wouldn't wish Gollum on any team - except, United, Everton, Chelsea etc....

• Upvote 1

See Gary Neville has called us the new Arsenal fans for being made up for being in the top 4.

Wonder what the Mancs are now considering they spend a fortune like Chelsea and Man City, they would be made up to get in the top 4 like Arsenal and they always go on about their great history and are now taking the Europa League seriously. Things that they take the piss out of us for doing.

See Gary Neville has called us the new Arsenal fans for being made up for being in the top 4.

Wonder what the Mancs are now considering they spend a fortune like Chelsea and Man City, they would be made up to get in the top 4 like Arsenal and they always go on about their great history and are now taking the Europa League seriously. Things that they take the piss out of us for doing.

He'll be disappointed looking back on that. He's not that kind of mega-biased anti-liverpool rat-faced manc cunt-copter.

• Upvote 4

Made up we didn't have the most expensive squad in football (£626 million) to finish 6th.