You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Watch the cunts go and win the league

Yeah I really wouldn't write them off. Can't help but feel this media focus on Jose and how he's supposedly losing the plot is going to backfire and the cunts might actually end up having a successful season! They've got a decent squad which they've improved this summer and haven't lost any key players. No reason to believe they'll implode, the media is creating a furore over very little in my opinion.

He always wins and we can't write them off.

He loves all this and is creating a siege mentality

We are getting all the plaudits but have done nothing yet.  

I think they will be boring but effective again like last season so I would certainly not write them off in any way.

With regards to the present shit going on I think there is a bit of a difference with the 'siege mentality ' aspect you allude to. Previously the siege mentality was used in conjunction with his main players like Terry & Lampard etc. whereas at the moment it seems to be Mourinho in his own little bubble with the great majority of the squad left behind.

Yeah I really wouldn't write them off. Can't help but feel this media focus on Jose and how he's supposedly losing the plot is going to backfire and the cunts might actually end up having a successful season! They've got a decent squad which they've improved this summer and haven't lost any key players. No reason to believe they'll implode, the media is creating a furore over very little in my opinion.

I agree with this, he's completely lowering the expectations on them.

I think they will be boring but effective again like last season so I would certainly not write them off in any way.

With regards to the present shit going on I think there is a bit of a difference with the 'siege mentality ' aspect you allude to. Previously the siege mentality was used in conjunction with his main players like Terry & Lampard etc. whereas at the moment it seems to be Mourinho in his own little bubble with the great majority of the squad left behind.

You can guarantee that snidey fucker Herrera is fully on board with his snidey fucker of a manager. Same with Matic.

Most of the season the majority of us were on here saying "they're shite ,they're  boring, how the fuck are they above us, the goalie saves them every week, the jammy bastards " and to be honest they were all of those things at some point and yet they still finished with 81 points .

Anyone who thinks they won't be there or thereabouts are deluding themselves..

Unfortunately

Most of the season the majority of us were on here saying "they're shite ,they're  boring, how the fuck are they above us, the goalie saves them every week" and to be honest they were all of those things at some point and yet they still finished with 81 points .

Unfortunately

Our European run skewed the respective final league standings a bit.

We badly need a win over them, though.

I actually believe all of the above is true.

Most of the season the majority of us were on here saying "they're shite ,they're  boring, how the fuck are they above us, the goalie saves them every week, the jammy bastards " and to be honest they were all of those things at some point and yet they still finished with 81 points .

Unfortunately

I'm inclined to agree.

It would be interesting though if things don't go their way and he resorts to his usual tactic of throwing the players under the bus. He's good at pissing off the dressing room.

I don't think he's doing anything clever or 'mind gamey' at all, he's (a ) a cunt and (b ) a money grubber who is just chasing his next big payout.

Mourinho doesn't like football. You never see him stood there heading imaginary balls and I doubt very much he goes home and agnosies over stats and goals against in the Dutch fourth division like the likes of Houllier, Rafa and Klopp probably do.

He started life as a translator and worked out fairly quickly footy was a good way to cash in. He learned as he went from people like Ferguson on how to cultivate an image and crerate discord to achieve his aims.

He brings nothing to football. His tactics have ruined countless games and threatened to ruin entire leagues (not long after he won the league at Chelsea I remember virtually every match in the league for about a month had hardly any goals because eveyone was mimicking his five across the middle shithousery)

He's brouht bile and discord to everything off the park, from the way he disrespects other clubs and managers to the shite he spouts about the game itself.

He's the footballing anti-christ.

• Upvote 21

Aye, it's not like there's a cast-iron reason he only lasts a couple of three years in each job or anything.

Even the majority of those who don't think he's an utterly cancerous little prick to start with will be viscerally sick of the sight and sound of him after a couple of years daily exposure.  At the same time his persona turns exponentially more poisonous and spiteful.  In any walk of life that kind of management causes dreadful morale and performance downturn.  That's how you turn the previous season's comfortable champions into relegation contenders, like he did Chelsea when they last binned him off.

The exhaustion stage of this same short cycle he repeats at every club used to be offset by what his methods had achieved earlier on when they were novel.  He doesn't seem able to match those previous levels of success in the first couple of years anymore though, relatively speaking, because he's simultaneously becoming outmoded while the financial advantages he usually enjoyed have been mitigated by others being able to compete for the same players. 

There's no Ferguson here, building something substantial for the long-term...he's pure scorched earth policy made flesh.  The way that will play out is unfortunately more gratifying where him fucking off out of the picture is concerned than where United are though, as they'll be infinitely better if they bring in a modern manager of the chubby hamster's ilk.  For them to stagnate it's way better for him to drag this shit out.  For us not having to be overly aware of his tedious, loathsome existence, not so much.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't think he's doing anything clever or 'mind gamey' at all, he's (a ) a cunt and (b ) a money grubber who is just chasing his next big payout.

Mourinho doesn't like football. You never see him stood there heading imaginary balls and I doubt very much he goes home and agnosies over stats and goals against in the Dutch fourth division like the likes of Houllier, Rafa and Klopp probably do.

He started life as a translator and worked out fairly quickly footy was a good way to cash in. He learned as he went from people like Ferguson on how to cultivate an image and crerate discord to achieve his aims.

He brings nothing to football. His tactics have ruined countless games and threatened to ruin entire leagues (not long after he won the league at Chelsea I remember virtually every match in the league for about a month had hardly any goals because eveyone was mimicking his five across the middle shithousery)

He's brouht bile and discord to everything off the park, from the way he disrespects other clubs and managers to the shite he spouts about the game itself.

He's the footballing anti-christ.

Hahaha love it. repped.

Also - why hasn’t there been any apocalyptic reporting concerning Rui Fara’s decision to leave Utd? Certainly nothing to compare to the ‘end of the world’ reporting when Buvac left. I reckon Mourinho is more dependant on Fara than Klopp is on Buvac