You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

Crook: [during a diner robbery] What's you doing, you pighead sucka?

Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years, Loretta there's been giving me a large black coffee, today she gives me a large black coffee only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.

Crook: Say what?

Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.

Crook: Who'se we sucka?

Harry Callahan: [slowly drawing his .44 Magnum] Hewlett Packard and me.....

• Upvote 1

Not another mass shooting, but more craziness that you couldn't make up, this time from the Oakland Police Department who have gone through three police chiefs in 10 days amidst a scandal over a cop allegedly murdering his wife, officers covering it up, and said cop then committing suicide and leaving behind a note implicating officers in a child sex trafficking scandal.

http://usuncut.com/news/oakland-police-multiple-scandals/

Crook: [during a diner robbery] What's you doing, you pighead sucka?

Harry Callahan: Every day for the past ten years, Loretta there's been giving me a large black coffee, today she gives me a large black coffee only it has sugar in it, a lotta sugar. I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those guns down.

Crook: Say what?

Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.

Crook: Who'se we sucka?

Harry Callahan: [slowly drawing his .44 Magnum] Hewlett Packard and me.....

Just spat my coffee, haha brilliant, rep owed.

US gun advocate who killed her daughters shot dead by police

An outspoken gun advocate in Texas shot and killed her two teenage daughters before a responding police officer shot and killed her, authorities said today. 

The 42-year-old mother, identified as Christy Sheats, shot her daughters on Friday in the Westheimer Lakes-North neighborhood near the Houston suburbs of Fulshear and Katy, the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office said. 

Christy shot and killed her two young daughters, Taylor, 22, and Madison Sheats, 17, on what neighbours said was their father's birthday, according to local reports. A family spat started inside the married couple's Houston-area home and spiraled into gun violence that spilled out onto their street. 

"It was a family argument that turned into a shooting," Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls said. 

"But we're still trying to put the pieces together," Nehls was quoted as saying by the Houston Chronicle. 

The woman's husband Jason Sheats was taken away by paramedics, but was not injured, CNN affiliate KTRK reported. 

Jason and Christy recently reunited after separating, a neighbour told the TV station. 

An eyewitness saw Taylor, Madison and Jason running out of their home. 

According to the eyewitness, the young women were already wounded. The neighbour said Taylor collapsed on the street and he saw Christy come outside with a gun and then go back inside to reload. When she emerged again, she shot Madison in the back, according to the eyewitness. 

Sheriff Nehls said deputies had gone to the family's home in the past, but he declined to provide additional details. 

"It would be too premature to give you a motive as to why something like this took place," Nehls said. 

"The best we can do is pray for the father and husband so he can work through this," the Sheriff added.

On her Facebook profile, Christy Sheats routinely praised her daughters.

“Happy Daughter’s Day to my two amazing, sweet, kind, beautiful, intelligent girls,” she wrote in September last year. “I love and treasure you both more than you could ever possibly know.”

She also posted messages in support of the Second Amendment.

“It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away,” she wrote in March, “but that’s exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns.”
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Cunt world

Indeed, the rise of the rabid dogs seems to be escalating at some speed n all, very worrying. 

• dave u changed the title to Another US Shooting